Apparently Tuesday is no longer Prince Spaghetti Day and is now Reality TV Day. Most major programming on tonight is reality TV, whether it's competition based or just providing you with a ringside seat to every minute of someone's life. The top 20 perform on So You Think You Can Dance, America's Got Talent continues its auditions, and Big Brother continues to lay out how this new three-nomination system is going to work.
1. Extreme Weight Loss. For the first time in the show's history, Chris helps a married couple. Sure, he's inadvertently helped a spouse before, but this time both a husband and wife are looking for his help in losing weight. Married couple Jason and Rachel are former high school sweethearts from Michigan 7:00 PM CT ABC
2. So You Think You Can Dance. The top 20 will peform tonight, t hen find out who peformed unnecessarily because they're heading home. Your votes won't save them tonight, but your votes for the remaining dancers could save them for next week. 7:00 PM CT Fox
3. Big Brother. It's time to see how this whole MVP thing will work and who the first MVP is. Along with that, we'll also have the first of the season power of veto competition and most likely the PoV meeting as well. McCrae does't seem like a very strong HoH. He seems like he'll bow to the opinions of others very easily. 8:00 PM CT CBS
4. America's Got Talent. Okay. It's time to wrap up these auditions. They've been going on since May, I believe. Then again, it's only episode five. It just seems like it's been really drawn out this season, like maybe Sharon Osbourne was the one keeping them moving along before. 9:00 PM CT NBC
5. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The guests tonight include Bradley Cooper, The Dream and Kelly Rowland, and an extra dose of Heidi Klum on America's Got Talent night. 10:35 PM CT NBC