It's the final … finally … to March Madness and the NCAA Basketball tournament. Who will take it? And if you can stay up late enough, watch Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tonight with Keith Richards and Dennis Rodman. What a combo. Catch up with all the TV you may have missed at TV-Links.
1. MLB Baseball. New York Mets at Philadelphia Phillies. 6:00 PM CT ESPN
2. The Voice. The blind auditions continue. 7:00 PM CT NBC
3. Dancing with the Stars. The dances revolve around memorable moments in the celebrities' lives 7:00 PM CT ABC
4. The Carrie Diaries. With Carrie's junior prom on the horizon, hidden secrets come to light, dorrit wants to go to the next level with Miller, Mouse goes against her parents, and Larissa gives Carrie and Walt an enticing offer. 7:00 PM CT CW
5. Dallas. In the first hour, the Ewings battle back from the near collapse of the company by using J.R.'s master plan as guidance, Christopher and John Ross try to get Pamela to go against her dad, and Emma and Drew's relationship keeps fracturing even more. In the second hour, John Ross tells Pamela of the plan, Christopher becomes suspicious of Pamela, Drew confides in Elena, and bobby keeps fighting to keep Cliff Barnes from taking over the company. 7:00 PM CT TNT
6. The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Amy's relationship with Ricky is strained when she decides to tour a college campus in New York, Jack meets with devastating consequences trying to protect himself, George looks into a new career path, and Ethan rejects Cierra's offer of math tutoring 7:00 PM CT ABC Family
7. Dateline on OWN. A supposedly perfect modern marriage ends in an ugly divorce 7:00 PM CT OWN
8. The Real Housewives of Orange County. Vicki is gossiped about, Vicki and Tamra try to fix their friendship, and Gretchen visits Slade. 7:00 PM CT Bravo
9. 2013 NCAA Basketball Tournament. Final, Michigan vs. Louisville. 8:00 PM CT CBS
10. The Following. Ryan finds a follower who might be able to lead to Joe Carroll, Agent Weston comes back and could be more affected by his run-in with the cult than others realize, and Claire and Emma united for the first time since Joey's abduction. 8:00 PM CT Fox
11. Being Human. Josh and Nora face Liam, Sally deals with the results of her showdown with Donna, and Aidan has to deal with Kenny. 8:00 PM CT Syfy
12. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. 8:00 PM CT Bravo
13. Revolution. Neville faces danger and difficult decisions, and Rachel leaves on a dangerous journey to the tower and she tires to get the power back and her self-respect. 9:00 PM CT NBC
14. Monday Mornings. Season finale. Hooten and Buck go to court because a son refuses to comply with his mom's last wishes, Sydney is upset over the health of an obese teen, and a patient puts a staff member in danger. 9:00 PM CT TNT
15. Burning Love Season finale. Mark proposes to his dream woman and is in the hot seat answering tough questions. 9:00 PM CT E!
16. Lost Girl. During a daring attack on The Dal, chaos hit, leaving the fate of someone in the gang in the balance, and The Morrigan raises the tensions between Light and Dark and catches Kenzi and Hale. 9:00 PM CT Syfy
17. LA Shrinks. Dr. Eris ants her husband to visit a fertility doctor, Dr. V. blows off steam to Clayton, and Dr. Greg and his dad talk about the doctor's childhood. 8:00 PM CT Bravo
18. Teen Mom 2.Leah tries to contact her biological dad, Jenelle heads to court, Javi passes his test, Javi and Kail talk marriage, and Chelsea decides to take a break from school. 9:00 PM CT MTV
19. After Lately. 9:30 PM CT E!
20. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.Tonight's guests are Keith Richards, Edie Falco, Dennis Rodman, and Ghostface Killah. 11:35 PM CT NBC