The NFL Playoffs continue today, and by the end of the day we'll know who we'll be watching in the Super Bowl. Who are you pulling for? Catch up on your other favorite shows at TV-Links.
1. NHL Hockey. Philadephia Flyers at Buffalo Sabres. 11:30 AM CT NBC
2. NFL Football. NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons. 2:00 PM CT Fox
3. Skating & Gymnastics Spectacular. 3:00 PM CT NBC
4. NFL Football. AFC Championship: Baltimore Ravens at New England Patriots. 5:30 PM CT CBS
5. America's Funniest Home Videos Clips include a teen waxing her lip the first time, a dog going through the garbage, and cooking incidents. 6:00 PM CT ABC
6. Once Upon a Time. The true identity of the townspeople could be threatened by a stranger, and Cora tries to get back together with Regina. 7:00 PM CT ABC
7. The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Kenya decides to produce her own video after her deal with Phaedra goes poorly, leading Phaedra to retaliate, NeNe comes back to Atlanta, and Phaedra and Kenya's situation surfaces at Cynthia's charity event. 7:00 PM CT Bravo
8. Wild West Alaska. The crew prepares for the annual salmon-cooking competition and garage sale, and a cowboy needs help training his shooting horses. 7:00 PM CT Travel Channel
9. Mob Wives. Renee fears for her life after getting a threatening letter from Junior, and Ramona isn't sure about her boyfriend's sentence. 7:00 PM CT VH1
10. Revenge. Daniel faces his fiercest business rival with Emily's support, Aiden takes a dark turn, and Amanda's future ends up in the control of Conrad Grayson. 8:00 PM CT ABC
11. Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. Kourtney arrives in Miami sans Scott, while Kim's focus is on being a good mom to her new kitty. 8:00 PM CT E!
12. Oprah's Next Chapter. Drew Barrymore is the guest. 8:00 PM CT OWN
13. Shahs of Sunset. The group gets together on a yacht, GG has a hard time pulling off a launch party, and Asa, Reza, and Mike begin doubting Lilly. 8:00 PM CT Bravo
14. Snapped. Tonya Ford. 8:00 PM CT Oxygen
15. Girls. Adam gives Hannah some attention Elijah questions his sexuality, Marnie makes a compromise for her career, Jessa enjoys married life, and Elijah and Marnie keep a secret. 8:00 PM CT HBO
16. Shameless. Fiona worries about the money used for club night, and Frank finds his way home. 8:00 PM CT Showtime
17. Enlightened. Amy and Tyler meet up with Jeff at a jazz club, Abaddonn's security breach is exposed, and Krista's pregnancy is in jeopardy. 8:00 PM CT HBO
18. Hawaii Five-0. Chin gets kidnapped and put in Halawa prison dressed like an inmate and needs to escape before he is recognized by the prisoners. 9:00 PM CT CBS
19. Chasing the Saturdays. Series premiere. A UK pop music group intends on spreading the popularity worldwide. 9:00 PM CT E!
20. Finding Bigfoot. The team heads to Colorado to pour over footage from the 1960s of an alleged Bigfoot and gets help from a Girl Scout troop to set a trap. 9:00 PM CT Animal Planet
21. House of Lies. 9:00 PM CT Showtime
22. Californication. Hank's light at the end of the tunnel could be Faith, and Charlie tries to land movie star Robbie Mac as a client. 9:30 PM CT Showtime