It's the final week of the MFL regular season. By the end of today we'll know which teams are in the playoffs and who is finished for the season. The Chicago Bears are going to need a win and some help from their rivals Green Bay to get in as a wildcard. Catch up on your other favorite shows at TV-Links.
1. NFL Football. Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions. 12:00 PM CT Fox
2. NFL Football. Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Viking. 3:00 PM CT Fox
3. 60 Minutes. The covered stories include human thoughts operating robotic limbs, an ex-Danish spy involved with the killing of Anwar al Awlaki, and Judd Apatow. 6:30 PM CT CBS
4. 16. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It's the fifth film adaptation in the series of books by J.K. Rowling. 7:00 PM CT ABC
5. Lion King. The animated Disney flick that seemed to start a whole franchise between movies, Broadway, etc. It's definitely a modern Disney classic. Thanks to my son watching it every day as a toddler, I know every single word. 7:00 PM CT ABC Family
6. NFL Football. Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins. 7:15 PM CT NBC
7. The Real Housewives of Atlanta. With the ladies back from Anguilla, it's time to see where relationships stand, and Kenya and Walter are in the romantic hot seat. After avoiding each other, the couple finally agrees to lunch, but Walter says he doesn’t think Kenya is wife material! Later on, the gang heads to a strip club, but their time is ruined when divorce rumors swirl around Phaedra and Apollo. 8:00 PM CT Bravo
8. Sister Wives. The Browns get read for Logan's graduation and push to get moved into their new homes by Christmas. 8:00 PM CT TLC
9. Finding Bigfoot. The team follows Australia's yowie. 8:00 PM Animal Planet
10. Ice Loves Coco. Coco starts rehearsing for Peep Show, but has second thoughts about not being with Ice. 9:00 PM CT E!
11. Shahs of Sunset. It’s no secret Reza has been emotional about his age, so he decides to hit the clubs to feel young again. After a few drinks, he becomes very flirtatious – including asking to smell another man’s armpits! Later on, Reza and MJ see each other at a cocktail party for the first time since their fight and are forced to confront their vengeful feelings, but Reza insults MJ and she leaves in tears! 9:00 PM CT Bravo
12. Sister Wives: Secrets Revealed. The Browns discuss being separated in four different homes. 8:00 PM CT TLC