It's another light night tonight as far as TV fare. The only thing on the major networks is Charlie Brown celebrating New Year's Eve. Well, he misses part of it while he's finishing reading War and Peace. Let that be a reminder to you kids out there. Get caught up with that holiday break homework now, before you miss something fun later! Catch up on your favorite shows you may have missed at TV-Links.
1. Live! With Kelly and Michael. Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and the BellyDance Superstars are the guests today. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. College Football. Belk Bowl, Cincinnati vs. Duke. 5:30 PM CT ESPN
2. Happy New Year, Charlie Brown. Charlie Brown isn't having a great Christmas break as he has to read War and Peace during the time off and has to miss part of the New Year's Eve celebration. 7:00 PM CT ABC
3. NBA Basketball. Dallas Mavericks at Oklahoma City Thunder. 7:00 PM CT TNT
4. The Real Housewives of Miami. Bravo's Andy Cohen hosts a special reunion for the ladies of Miami to rehash this season’s drama. Anything is fair game when Andy is asking the questions… 8:00 PM CT Bravo
5. Four Weddings. Anjali has a medieval castle wedding, Cammi serves her guests bacon at her Harvard reception, Celeste has a fiesta in the backyard, and Jenna hosts heres at a maritime museum. 8:00 PM CT TLC
6. Mysteries at the Museum. An antique doll with connections to a tragic demise, the world of fashion ignited by an errant experiment, and a disaster begun by a stunt. 8:00 PM CT Travel Channel
7. Project Runway The designers create a ready-to-wear look on a retail budget, with Elie Tahari serving as guest judge and mentor. 8:00 PM CT Lifetime
8. Mary Mary. Mary Mary has a performance at the Apollo Theater to honor Lionel Richie, but when their hectic lives as mothers and wives keep them from learning the lyrics to All Night Long, it’s a disaster. 8:00 PM CT WE
9. College Basketball. New Mexico at Cincinnati. 8:00 PM CT ESPN
10. College Football. Bridgepoint Education Holiday Bowl, Baylor vs. UCLA. 8:45 PM CT ESPN
11. Impractical Jokers. The guys use shoppers in the mall to settle senseless debates, scream for ice cream, and set up protests in the park for unconventional causes. 9:00 PM CT truTV
12. Beyond Scared Straight. One young teen gets to sit in a restraint chair at the Oneida County Correctional Facility, and another gets handcuffed before entering 9:00 PM CT A&E
13. Wives with Beehives. 9:00 PM CT TLC
14. NBA Basketball. Boston Celtics at Los Angeles Clippers. 9:30 PM CT TNT