There's not a whole lot on tonight, the night after Christmas. The only thing the major networks are offering is the 35th Annual Kennedy Center Honors. This could be the source of some good entertainment with Buddy Guy, Dustin Hoffman, David Letterman, Natalia Makarova, and Led Zeppelin. Check out your other favorite shows at TV-Links.
1. Katie. The guest today is Michael J. Fox. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. The Other Guys. Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg star as detectives stuck on desk duty, who take a relatively minor case and spin it into something much bigger. 7:00 PM CT FX
3. Pretty Woman. Julia Roberts was nominated for an Oscar, but lost for her role as the prostitute. Ten years later, she picked up the Oscar for Erin Brockovich. 7:00 PM CT Lifetime
4. College Football. Little Caesars Bowl, Central Michigan vs. Western Kentucky. 7:00 PM CT ESPN
5. The 35th Annual Kennedy Center Honors. Caroline Kennedy hosts, and he honorees this year include Buddy Guy, Dustin Hoffman, David Letterman, Natalia Makarova, Led Zeppelin. 8:00 PM CT CBS
6. Toddlers & Tiaras. Jersie, Ashley, Gracie, and Faithlyn compete in Kentucky. 8:00 PM CT TLC
7. Hot in Cleveland. Elka gives Mamie lessons in flirting, Joy likes the thought of male pet-owners, and Victoria gets interviewed by her daughter. 9:00 PM CT TVLand
8. Top Chef: Seattle. In this week’s Quickfire, the cheftestants must harvest oysters, which turns into a disaster for one contestant who falls face first in the mud! Later on, the cheftestants cook for one of the hottest sports teams in Seattle, but Josie annoys the gang after a few too many drinks and pushes everyone to their limits. 9:00 PM CT Bravo
9. Cheer Perfection. Youth Silver doesn't perform well at the TRavelers' game, so Alisha gets the help of a super tough coach to get them into shape, and two mothers get into heated exchanges. 9:00 PM CT TLC
10. Fast Foods Gone Global. American fast food chains change their European menus by adding old world items. 9:00 PM CT Travel Channel
11. Happily Divorced. Fran suggests a friend renew the passion in her relationship. 9:30 PM CT TVLand