Carrie Underwood is working on a remake of The Sound of Music due about a year from now. Will it be the same as the classic starring Julie Andrews? Probably not, but you can catch the classic tonight on ABC. Catch up on your other favorite shows at TV-Links.
1. NFL Football. Tennessee Titans at Green Bay Packers. 12:00 PM CT CBS
2. NFL Football. Chicago Bears at Arizona Cardinals. 3:00 PM CT Fox
3. 60 Minutes. The covered stories include singers Adele, Rodriguez, and Taylor Swift. 6:00 PM CT CBS
4. The Sound of Music. What's on your list of favorite things? 6:00 PM CT ABC
5. NFL Football. San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks. 7:15 PM CT NBC
6. Family Guy. Peter's Nativity story. 8:00 PM CT Fox
7. Oprah's Next Chapter. Jamie Foxx is the guest. 8:00 PM CT OWN
8. The Real Housewives of Atlanta. As the Anguilla trip comes to an end, there’s still plenty of unfinished business… at least in Kenya’s mind! Kenya hopes to leave the island with an engagement ring, yet her constant questioning of Walter makes him reconsider proposing to her. Meanwhile, the ladies have some last minute fun by riding horses along the beach, but NeNe reveals her huge fear of horses and opts to drink instead. 8:00 PM CT Bravo
9. Sister Wives. The wives plan to travel to Illinois, the birthplace of American polygamy. 8:00 PM CT TLC
10. Magic Man. J.B. travels to the San Francisco and the Bahamas to perform magic tricks. 8:00 PM Travel Channel
11. American Dad. A talk show reveals that Francine is the famous toddler who a firefighter rescued from a well, she falls down the well on the anniversary of the rescue and makes a discovery, and Stan and Roger hatch a business idea. 8:30 PM CT Fox
12. Ice Loves Coco. Ice and Coco have no power during Hurricane Sandy, and Coco teams up with the Salvation Army. 9:00 PM CT E!
13. Shahs of Sunset. It’s no secret Reza has been emotional about his age, so he decides to hit the clubs to feel young again. After a few drinks, he becomes very flirtatious – including asking to smell another man’s armpits! Later on, Reza and MJ see each other at a cocktail party for the first time since their fight and are forced to confront their vengeful feelings, but Reza insults MJ and she leaves in tears! 9:00 PM CT Bravo
14. Sin City Rules Alicia tries to clear the air with Lana once again, but Lana gets caught off guard. Jen's on a losing streak and gives Marco the bad news, and Amy warns everyone to be respectful during Wendy's party. 8:00 PM CT TLC
15. Finding Bigfoot. The team investigates alleged sightings in and around Valles Caldera National Preserve in New Mexico. 9:00 PM CT Animal Planet