The Showtime 10:30/9:30 ET/CT slot is for Friends. Matt LeBlanc ended his season of Episodes last Sunday, and tonight is the season premiere of Lisa Kudrow's Web Therapy. Another friend checks in, too, as David Schwimmer guest stars. Catch up on your other favorite shows at TV-Links.
1. 2012 U.S. Open Tennis. Men's Third and Women's Fourth Rounds. 10:00 AM CT CBS
2. MLB Baseball. Baltimore Orioles at New York Yankees. 12:00 PM CT TBS
3. PGA Tour Golf. Third round of Deutsche Bank Championship from the TPC Boston in Norton, MA. 2:00 PM CT NBC
4. NASCAR Racing: Sprint Cup. AdvoCare 500 from Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, GA. 6:30 PM CT ESPN
5. 60 Minutes. The increased profitability of Chrysler, scientists creating real and artificial flavors, and Khan Academy educational website. 6:00 PM CT CBS
6. The Chew Presents ABC's Primetime Fall Preview Special. A look at the new fall programming, including 666 Park Avenue, Nashville, and The Neighbors, with interviews of Hayden Panettiere, Reba, VAnessa Williams, Terry O'Quinn, Andre Braugher, and Jami Gertz 6:00 PM CT ABC
7. Into the West. Part 1 of 6. A dramatic, personal tale of the adventurous exploration of the American wilderness, the life-and-death struggle between the Native American and pioneer cultures, and the rush to riches in a new land and civilization. 6:00 PM CT AMC
8. Big Brother. The winner of the last Head of Household competition is revealed, and they nominate two players for eviction. 7:00 PM CT CBS
9. MLB Baseball. Chicago White Sox at Detroit Tigers. 7:00 PM CT ESPN 2
10. TV's Most Dynamic Duos: Presented by The Paley Center for Media. Robin Roberts hosts this look a couples of the small screen who had chemistry and friendship, and usually sexual tension as well. 8:00 PM CT ABC
11. Leverage. to convince a Wall Street fake to break a deal protecting him from being prosecuted, the team fakes the discovery of an antique car. 8:00 PM CT TNT
12. Keeping Up with the Kardashians. 8:00 PM CT E!
13. Oprah's Lifeclass. Oprah gets together with Iyanla Vanzant to discuss the terrible things women do to each other, the intention behind gossip, and how to shift behavior to create more positive interactions. 8:00 PM CT OWN
14. Hoarding: Buried Alive. Eileen's secret becomes a matter of life or death, and Dale has clutter filling five houses. 8:00 PM CT TLC
15. Hell on Wheels. Cullen must diffuse an internal threat to the railroad after tragedy strikes one of their own. 8:00 PM CT AMC
16. Married to Jonas. a never-before-seen inside look at the courtship and wedding of newlyweds Kevin Jonas and Dani Deleasa. 9:00 PM CT E!
17. Lovetown, USA. Paul tries to help his feuding neighbors, and some singles have second dates. 9:00 PM CT OWN
18. Bridezillas. Penny-pinching Bridezilla Jennifer debates spending money on a marriage license and schemes to get alterations and favors for free. Brazen Bridezilla Blanca drinks, fights, and prances her way to the altar. 9:00 PM CT WE
19. Breaking Bad. Season finale. Walt ties up loose ends and while seeing the evidence of his success, he makes a startling and dangerous decision. 9:00 PM CT AMC
20. Weeds. During a Shabbos dinner, Nancy meets Rabbi Davi's friends, and Andy brings home a guest. 9:00 PM CT Showtime
21. Web Therapy. Season premiere. Newell argues with Fiona over something that happened back in college, Putsy is in trouble with the law, and Richard heals his broken heart. 9:30 PM CT Showtime