I've never been a huge fan of the Extreme Makeover series, no matter what they were making over, but I have to say this summer I really like the Weight Loss edition. It gets so inspiring watching these people work for a whole year to accomplish their goal. Tonight is the season finale. Catch up on your other favorite shows at TV-Links.
1. 60 Minutes. Lehman Brothers financial collapse, Dublin's archbishop, and Aerosmith. 6:00 PM CT CBS
2. Dateline NBC. Gabby Douglas, hidden cameras pointed on air conditioner repairmen, carnival games, and Steve Harvey. 6:00 PM CT NBC
3. Big Brother. The winner of the last Head of Household competition is revealed, and they nominate two other players for eviction. 7:00 PM CT CBS
4. NFL Preseason Football. Indianapolis Colts at Pittsburgh Steelers. 7:00 PM CT NBC
5. Leverage. To bring down a competitive cheerleading company that profits by putting young girls at risk, the team has to tackle Congress. 7:00 PM CT TNT
6. Off the Hook: Extreme Catches. Fishing in the Graveyard of the Atlantic 30 miles off the coast, and hunting flounder in the Cape Carteret shallow waters. 7:00 PM CT Animal Planet
7. Mob Wives Chicago. Season finale. the body of Nora's dad is exhumed, and Leah accepts the possibility of losing her mom. 7:00 PM CT VH1
8. MLB Baseball. Boston Red Sox at New York Yankees. 7:00 PM CT ESPN
9. Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition. Season finale. A newlywed wants to get healthy and lose half of his 548 pounds. 8:00 PM CT ABC
10. Falling Skies. Season finale. The newly combined resistance force is approached by Skitters, Tom gets life-altering news, and the 2nd Mass comes across a dangerous threat. 8:00 PM CT TNT
11. Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Kris begins to arrange her funeral, and Khloe gets asked to be the guardian of her nephew. 8:00 PM CT E!
12. Oprah's Next Chapter. Oprah's guest is Rihanna from Barbados. 8:00 PM CT OWN
13. Hoarding: Buried Alive. Kathy's 12-year-old son is forced to move out of their home because of her extreme hoarding. 8:00 PM CT TLC
14. All You Can Meat. Chuey Martinez is on a quest for America’s best ribs. Martinez tries it all, from award-winning barrel-smoked ribs from America’s BBQ capital of Kansas City to traditional Texas-style beef ribs in Austin, TX. 8:00 PM CT Travel Channel
15. Drop Dead Diva. Jane represents the mom of a teenager on life support, Teri and Luke masquerade as Jane and Owen for a celebrity wedding menu tasting, and Grayson and Kim work on a case involving a sperm donor. 8:00 PM CT Lifetime
16. Hell on Wheels. Durant confronts a threat, and Lily and Elam are forced by a crime to strike a deal. 8:00 PM CT AMC
17. True Blood. Bill falls into religious fervor, the military gives the Authority an ultimatum, Sookie looks for insight from the faerie Elder, and Alcide reconnects with his dad. 8:00 PM CT HBO
18. The Great Escape. Three teams have to escape the Louisiana bayou by making their way through the choking vegetation. 9:00 PM CT TNT
19. Political Animals. Elaine's resigning plans are hindered by Garcetti, and Douglas decides to admit to his betrayal. 9:00 PM CT USA
20. Married to Jonas. Dani is asked to cook dinner for the whole Jonas family. 9:00 PM CT E!
21. Storage Hunters. Buyers get stung when a locker unleashes a swarm of more than just merchandise. Then, when our buyers back away from a bin piled sky high with rusty office cabinets, one hawk-eyed competitor sees something no one else does. And later, Jesse throws down to win antiques, but when the dust settles, our winning bidder will discover a treasure trove of concealed cash. 9:00 PM CT truTV
22. Lovetown, USA. Oprah challenges the town of Kingsland, GA, to focus on love for one month. 9:00 PM CT OWN
23. The Real Housewives of New Jersey. The housewives and husbands arrive at a breathtakingly beautiful wine vineyard, where Caroline gets the surprise of a lifetime from her kids. Later, Caroline and Kathy question Jacqueline’s recent “reconciliation” with Teresa. Is their mended friendship going in the right direction, or causing Jacqueline more harm than good… 9:00 PM CT Bravo
24. Copper. A gripping crime series set in 1860s New York City and centering on Detective Kevin Corcoran (Tom Weston-Jones), an intense, rugged Irish-American cop working the city’s notorious Five Points neighborhood. Corcoran is struggling to maintain his moral compass in a turbulent world, while on an emotional and relentless quest to learn the truth about the disappearance of his wife and the death of his daughter. 9:00 PM CT BBC
25. High School Moms. Florence's first prom, and a prom queen campaign. 9:00 PM CT TLC
26. Ice Road Truckers. Rick crashed into a road superintendent, Austin gets a tough challenge, Porkchop is sent to help Jack, and Darrell Ward struggles to stay warn in a stalled truck. 8:00 PM CT HISTORY
27. Army Wives. Kevin goes hame and takes his frustrations out on Jackie, Marcus appears at Piedmont Place High, and Trevor receives new orders. 9:00 PM CT Lifetime
28. Bridezillas. Self-proclaimed Divazilla Remy knows what she wants and knows just where to get it – fiancé Rob’s wallet. However, man-diva Rob doesn’t feel so generous when it comes to having the money dance at their wedding. Our ‘Zilla makes up for the lack of incoming cash by requesting not one but two wedding rings. Twisted ‘Zilla Tasha is super stressed at her rehearsal dinner. Sadly, her idea of relaxation involves one too many appletinis. But what goes down must come up and it does, in the car on the way home. 9:00 PM CT WE
29. Breaking Bad. Walt, Jesse, and Mike get upset over the future of their business, and Jesse is weighed down with concerns over occupational hazards. 9:00 PM CT AMC
30. Newsroom. A mock debate, Mac has an epiphany, Lisa doesn't go by the script during an interview, and Meal goes undercover. 9:00 PM CT HBO
31. Weeds. Nancy gets promoted with new responsibilities, Silas and Shane begin new jobs, and Doug tries to legitimize her charity by recruiting homeless people 9:00 PM CT ShowtimeNancy is promoted and takes on new responsibilities; Silas and Shane start their new jobs while Doug recruits homeless people in an attempt to legitimize his charity.
32. Episodes. Merc battles for his career, Matt and his stalker hook up, and Sean gets jealous over Beverly's dating. 9:30 PM CT Showtime