The Summer Olympics officially begins tonight, live from London. It's the first city to host the Games three times. Queen Elizabeth will be on hand to officially welcome the world.. Catch up on your favorite shows you may have missed at TV-Links.
1. Live! With Kelly. Joel McHale is the guest cohost, and Olivia Munn, Lou Diamond Phillips, Skipper Bivins, and Trent Jackson are the guests. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. XXX Summer Olympics. From London, Queen Elizabeth II officially opens the Games. 6:00 PM CT NBC
3. Tyler Perry's House of Payne. In the first half hour, “First Dance.” In the second half hour, “Invention of Trust.” 7:00 PM CT TBS
4. 20/20. 8:00 PM CT ABC
5. Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse. In the first half hour, “The Will and the Grace.” In the second half hour, “Engagement Ring.” 8:00 PM CT TBS
6. Say Yes to the Dress. Tisa wants to look hot in her dress, Victoria is looking for a dress for a wedding in eight weeks, and Emily tries hers on for the first time 8:00 PM CT TLC
7. XIII. XIII follows a trail tracking his identity to a paramilitary training camp where he receiving his training. He wants to learn what he was being trained for, but has to go up against the camp owner.. 8:00 PM CT Reelz
8. Common Law. Wes and Travis see each other from a different perspective when their mentors get called in. 9:00 PM CT USA
9. Lost Girl. Bo's physique is threatened by what she finds while investigating a disappearance. 9:00 PM CT USA
10. Boxing. Raymundo Beltran vs. Hank Lundy. 9:00 PM CT ESPN 2
11. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The guests tonight include Jeremy Renner, Betty White, and Joss Stone. 11:35 PM CT NBC