Happy Independence Day to everyone! Hopefully you have cool weather wherever you are. We're looking at 100-degree temperatures here in Chicago, and if you're looking at something similar, it might be a good day to stay in and watch TV rather than sit outside. You can always watch the Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular on the TV. Check out your other favorite shows at TV-Links.
1. 2012 Wimbledon Championships. Men's Quarterfinals. 7:00 AM CT ESPN
2. Live! With Kelly. The guest cohost today is Kevin Jonas, and the guests today include Blake Lively and Cody Simpson. Syndicated, check local listings.
3. 48 Hrs. I think of one thing only when I think of this movie, “Roooooxaaaanne.” 11:10 AM CT HBO Comedy
4. Win a Date With Tad Hamilton! A young woman wins a date with a movie star, then wins his heart, causing the guy back home to have to fight for her. Topher Grace, Josh Duhamel, and Kate Bosworth star. 2:20 PM CT HBO 2
5. MLB Baseball. Texas Rangers at Chicago White Sox. 6:00 PM CT ESPN
6. Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular. Regis Philbin hosts, and Katy Perry and Kenny Chesney will perform. 8:00 PM CT NBC
7. Dallas. Christopher and Rebecca have tension between them, the Southfork deed is revealed, Ann looks for someone for her past to help, and Christopher promises to fight dirty. 8:00 PM CT TNT
8. Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular. 9:00 PM CT CBS
9. The Soup. 9:00 PM CT E!
10. The Soul Man. Boyce is directed by the church choir to hire outside singers to fix the competition, and Lolli hires Stamps to works as a hair washer. 9:00 PM CT TV Land
11. Operation Repo. Sonia and Carlos put their best performance in when they attempt to repossess a vehicle from a pair of silver-painted robot men. Matt and Froy need a second opinion when they run into a debtor with a questionable claim about a life-threatening illness. And finally, Lou crosses the line when he and Sonia set up a sting operation on a repo man gone bad. 9:00 PM CT truTV
12. Coming Home. A soldier tries to time his homecoming to coincide with his daughter's dance recital. 9:00 PM CT Lifetime
13. The Real World. Laura and Trey kiss, while Robb and Marie flirt, and the roommates try to include Brandon 9:00 PM CT MTV
14. The Exes. Holly and Haskell go on a practice date, Start tries too hard to fit in with Phil's friends, embarrassing Phil. 9:30 PM CT TV Land