Tonight on The Bachelorette, Emily takes two bachelors on one-on-one dates that include mini concerts. They’ll be treated to performances from Luke Bryant and Dolly Parton. The other bachelors will be grilled by Emily’s friends on a group date. They definitely luck out this week. Catch up with all the TV you may have missed at TV-Links.
1. The Ellen DeGeneres Show. The guests today include Ellie Kemper, Rufus Wainwright, and the 2012 National Teacher of the Year. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. America’s Got Talent. Tampa, Florida auditions. 7:00 PM CT NBC
3. The Bachelorette. Emily and one lucky bachelor have a one-on-one watching a Luke Bryant performance, and another gets a one-on-one watching a private concert at Dollywood. Those on the group date get questioned by Emily’s friends. 7:00 PM CT ABC
4. The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Rumors are spread about Amy and Anne, and Ben tries to convince his dad into letting him transfer schools to be closer to Dylan. 7:00 PM CT ABC Family
5. Pawn Stars. In the first half hour, the pawned items include rare $1 and $5 from the 1800s, a Big Bang Cannon, a sailor’s memento from the sinking of the most feared WWII German submarine. In the second half hour, a rifle from the Hatfield-McCoy feud, a Denny Dent painting, and an inkwell owned by William Andrews Clark. 7:00 PM CT HISTORY
6. Rags. An aspiring singer is kept from realizing his dreams by his family, and a pop superstar is tired of others always having more control over her career. Max Schneider, Keke Palmer, Zak Santiago, Drake Bell, and Avan Jogia star. 7:00 PM CT Nickelodeon
7. Fashion Mob. Series premiere. Eight women receive fantasy makeovers from Ken Paves, Jeannie Mai, and Selita Ebanks. 7:00 PM CT Style
8. Basketball Wives. Jen’s behavior gets called out, and Shaunie looks for help in making a big decision. 7:00 PM CT VH1
9. NBA Basketball. Game 1 of Eastern Conference Finals. Boston Celtics at Miami Heat. 7:30 PM CT ESPN
10. American Ninja Warrior. The Midwest region preliminary round finishers move on. 8:00 PM CT NBC
11. Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Bruce has his feelings hurt by Rob, and Kris experiences road rage. 8:00 PM CT E!
12. Gene Simmons’ Family Jewels. Season premiere. Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed adjust to a new life as a married couple. 8:00 PM CT A&E
13. Cake Boss. Season premiere. In the first half hour, Baby Carlo’s first birthday cake, Marissa finds out about being part of the crew, and Grace has hated it with Mary’s tardiness. In the second half hour, Buddy creates a trash-truck cake and a cake for a synchronized swimming team, and Buddy needs to do handle a situation of Mary being rude to the staff. 8:00 PM CT TLC
14. River Monsters. Season finale. Jeremy heads to Guyana’s Essequibo River to search for mysterious giants from folklore. 8:00 PM CT Animal Planet
15. Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations. Season premiere. Bourdain travels to Tijuana, Mexico and the Baja Peninsula – a place he admittedly knows very little about. As Bourdain explores these areas separated from the rest of Mexico, he encounters an extraordinary display of food, wine and culture. 8:00 PM CT Travel Channel
16. Hatfields & McCoys. Premiere. The miniseries chronicles the bloody hostilities between two clans that escalated to the point of near war between two states. Kevin Costner Bill Paxton star. 8:00 PM CT HISTORY
17. Tanisha Gets Married. Tanisha has an attorney draft a pre-nup, and Flo and Natalie will not play nice. 8:00 PM CT Oxygen
18. Single Ladies. Keisha’s loyalty to Malcolm gets her in trouble with the FBI, April anticipates dating after her divorce, and Raquel heads to Atlanta. 8:00 PM CT VH1
18. Mrs. Eastwood & Company. A look at Dina’s hoarding, and Tyler tries to destroy an expensive bag. 9:00 PM CT E!
19. Monster In-Laws. Season premiere. A grandma’s dying is is for the family to reconcile, but a mother-in-laws honesty could prevent that. 9:00 PM CT A&E
20. Bethenny Ever After. Season finale. Bethenny Frankel gathers the gang for a Christmas party before dealing with a serious life change. 9:00 PM CT Bravo
21. Tanisha Gets Married: Unseen, Out Loud & Outrageous. Behind the scenes at Tanisha’s wedding. 9:00 PM CT Oxygen