The final three get to go home to a hero’s welcomes this week on American Idol. That means we’re headed home to Georgia, Louisiana, and California. What would Idol be without those Southern finalists? Check out your other favorite shows at TV-Links.
1. The View. Arsenio Hall and Capt. Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger are the guests today. 10:00 AM CT ABC
2. St. Elmo’s Fire. Here’s an oldie but goodie they don’t repeat often. I haven’t watched it in awhile, but it’s probably one of the more dated Brat Pack movies. Interesting to see where their careers have gone since this. 11:00 PM CT Style
3. Despicable Me. In this animated flick starring Steve Carell, a super villain plans on carrying out the ultimate plan to steal the moon, but gets stuck with three little orphaned girls that stand in his way. 1:45 PM CT HBO
4. The Ellen DeGeneres Show. The guests today include Steve Carell and Brooklyn Decker. Syndicated, check local listings.
5. NBA Basketball. Game 3 of Eastern Conference Semifinals. Boston Celtics at Philadelphia 76ers. 6:00 PM CT TNT
6. MLB Baseball. Boston Red Sox at Tampa Bay Rays. 6:00 PM CT ESPN
7. Betty White’s Off Their Rockers. Senior citizens play pranks on younger people. 7:00 PM CT NBC
8. The Middle. Mike doesn’t approve when Frankie has Brick tattling on the others, and Sue finds Axl sneaking back into the house in the middle of the night. 7:00 PM CT ABC
9. American Idol. The final 3 perform songs after their visits home. 7:00 PM CT Fox
10. Suburgatory. Tessa feels the emptiness when Chatswin celebrates moms, Dalia travels to Israel without Dallas, Eden has a reaction to a baby shower theme, Fred arranges for a surprise for Sheila, and Lisa makes a discovery. 7:30 PM CT ABC
11. Criminal Minds. One of the BAU’s own becomes a hostage at a federal bank negotiation situation, and Prentiss says goodbye. 8:00 PM CT CBS
12. Rock Center with Brian Williams. 8:00 PM CT NBC
13. Modern Family. Gloria and Jay have an argument while at a diner ordering lunch, Claire and Cam don’t agree on disciplining kids, and Luke accepts an award under a falsehood. 8:00 PM CT ABC
14. America’s Next Top Model. One aspiring model falls under the pressure during the Hong Kong go-sees, and photographer Jez Smith is guest judge. 8:00 PM CT CW
15. Ghost Hunters. For Grant’s final investigation, the hunt leads to the team to Jason and Grant’s very own haunted property. 8:00 PM CT Syfy
16. Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis. When Jeff and Jenni try to transform the home decor of comedian Mark Decarlo, they discover that comedy is far from pretty … 8:00 PM CT Bravo
17. Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23. Chloe tries to talk June into having casual sex, embarrassing footage of James and Chloe gets out as James becomes concerned on how it will affect his likeability. 8:30 PM CT ABC
18. NBA Basketball. Game 2 of Western Conference Semifinals. Oklahoma City Thunder at Los Angeles Lakers. 8:30 PM CT TNT
19. Dog the Bounty Hunter. Dog and his team get help from the U.S.P.S. to nab a fleeing fugitive. 8:30 PM CT A&E
20. South Beach Tow. In the wake of Christie’s departure, an overwhelmed Robert Sr. loses control of the yard and a group of angry vehicle owners escape with their cars. And, Robbie confronts Perez in an effort to get Christie back, but a shocking explosion stops them all in their tracks. 8:30 PM CT truTV
21. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. After being led to a severed leg during an investigation into a missing teen, detectives get immersed into the world of self-mutilation and ritual amputation. 9:00 PM CT NBC
22. Revenge. Jack and Emily are brought closer together by a loss, Conrad’s fate could be sealed by Victoria’s new alliance, and Charlotte goes after Declan. 9:00 PM CT ABC
23. Duck Dynasty. Si, Martin, and Jep join in a Duck Commander RV road trip with Jase, and Phil and Willie have to get creative when a yard turns up an alligator 9:00 PM CT A&E
24. The Soup. 9:00 PM CT E!
25. Hot in Cleveland. The ladies find an item that requires Artie Firestone’s expertise in an abandoned storage unit they bid on, and Joy learns how to operate a CB radio. 9:00 PM CT E!
26. Total Blackout. A new lineup of contestants faces their fear in darkness. Who will emerge victorious? 9:00 PM CT Syfy
27. Around the World in 80 Plates. The cheftestants head to Lyon, France to recreate illustrious French cuisine, attempting to impress the notoriously tough local judges. 9:00 PM CT Bravo
28. Toddlers & Tiaras. Mackenzie, Damitri’ana, and Lacy Mae will go to all lengths to win with an around-the-world theme. 9:00 PM CT TLC.
29. American Restoration. An old amusement park ride gets tricked out. 9:00 PM CT HISTORY
30. Locked Up Abroad. A civilian truck driver working for the U.S. military in war-torn Iraq is taken hostage. 9:00 PM CT National Geographic
31. Randy Jackson Presents: America’s Best Dance Crew. “Pitbull.” 9:00 PM CT MTV
32. Happily Divorced. Peter plays matchmaker with Fran and a doctor, but it pushes her back to Elliot, and Elliot asks Fran to go along with him to therapy to work on his issues with commitment. 9:30 PM CT TVLand
33. Conan. Liam Neeson, Marc Maron, and Brody Stephens are the guests tonight. 10:35 PM CT TBS