Who’s going to win the NCAA basketball championship tonight, Kentucky or Kansas? It’s all going down tonight in New Orleans, which has to be the place to be to celebrate. The winning side will be hitting Bourbon Street tonight, I’m sure. I’ll be there celebrating in a couple of days as well, but I won’t be celebrating a championship. I’ll be celebrating my niece’s wedding. I guarantee you we’ll be celebrating on the streets. Catch up with all the TV you may have missed at TV-Links.
1. Live! With Kelly. Mark Consuelos is guest cohost, with Jason Biggs and Heejun Han as the guests. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. The Ellen DeGeneres Show. THe guests today include Colin Farrell, Seann William Scott, and Lionel Richie. Syndicated, check local listings.
3. Bruce Almighty. Morgan Freeman plays God and gives Jim Carrey as a TV reporter some of his powers. He’s just hoping it helps him in his relationship with Jennifer Aniston, but does try to do things the right way and help the people who need it … eventually. 3:45PM CT MoreMAx
4. The Voice. It’s finally our turn to decide who advances to the next round. Social Media Correspondent Christina Milian tells you how to vote for your favorite artists during the live rounds in the video below. 7:00 PM CT NBC
5. Dancing with the Stars. The celebrities perform their third dance of the season. 7:00 PM CT ABC
6. Gossip Girl. Chuck wants to show his appreciation to Jack, Dan and Blair find unexpected obstacles trying to take their new relationship to the next level, Ivy gets an ally, and Nate looks for an investor. 7:00 PM CT CW
7. Bones. A sewer exposes the remains of an escaped convict, yet the investigation shows the man died while imprisoned, and despite unconventional circumstances, Brennan gives birth 7:00 PM CT Fox
8. Oprah’s Lifeclass: Tour. Getting past your fears to achieve your dreams 7:00 PM CT OWN
9. The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Amy chooses to attend summer school instead of working, and Dyland and Ben’s parents won’t let them see each other. 7:00 PM CT ABC Family
10. Basketball Wives. 7:00 PM CT VH1
11. NBA Basketball. Houston Rockets at Chicago Bulls. 7:00 PM CT NBA TV
12. College Basketball. Final in the NCAA Basketball Tournament from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. 8:00 PM CT CBS
13. House. An Army vet refuses treatment unless he and his brother get info about their father who has passed away, and Adams looks for help after she begins to suspect House is sick. 8:00 PM CT Fox
14. Being Human. Josh asks Sally what he should do about the secret he’s holding from Julia. Could Josh’s wolf horrifically destroy the thing he loves most? 8:00 PM CT Syfy
15. Make It or Break It. Coach McIntire’s decision to pair up the gymnasts becomes very demanding on them, and Kaylie is encouraged to think about life post-Olympics. 8:00 PM CT ABC Family
16. Smash. The team begins their pursuit of a marquee star, as Eileen charges Tom and Julia with finding a title for the newly reinvigorated musical. 9:00 PM CT NBC
17. Castle. Castle and Beckett team up with a Scotland Yard detective to look into the murder of his friend’s daughter, and Lanie tries to convince Beckett to make a move on Castle. 9:00 PM CT ABC
18. Intervention. A former model tries to escape the pain of a cruel and neglectful family with vodka, and a former cell prodigy can’t get away from the feelings of failure . 9:00 PM CT A&E
19. Lost Girl. Saskia unexpectedly drops by to see Bo and tries to convince her to a night on the town but Bo declines. Watch the sneak peek as tensions heat up when Saskia doesn’t quite know when to quit. 9:00 PM CT Syfy
20. Operation Repo. Despite Lyndah and Sonia’s objections, Lou re-hires an old friend, while Matt and Froy get in way over their heads on a Texas repo. This enormously popular series follows outrageous encounters in the high-pressure world of car repossession. Lou and his team are back on the job, hitching up cars, trucks and other big-ticket items after the property owners reportedly fail to make payments. 9:00 PM CT truTV
21. Bethenny Ever After. Bethenny deals with constant press attacks, but takes time to get some joking parenting advice from ‘Ellen.’ 9:00 PM CT Bravo
22. Bad Girls Club: Las Vegas. Two new roommates enter the house, and one is accused of being the weakest bad girl ever, and Gia can’t decide between two men. 9:00 PM CT Oxygen
23. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The guests tonight are Betty White, DJ Pauly D, and Eric Hutchinson. 10:35 PM CT NBC