Tonight’s the big night when Ben makes his final choice. They set up the whole season like he chooses Courtney, but then watching her last week on the Women Tell All, it didn’t seem like she was the happy winner. The ending on this one is going to be interesting, especially if you pay attention to the rumor mill. Catch up with all the TV you may have missed at TV-Links.
1. Live! With Kelly. Kyle MacLachlan is guest cohost, and Nicole Richie, Cee Lo Green, and Jeremy Rosado are the guests. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. The Ellen DeGeneres Show. The guests today are Jason Segel, Jennifer Morrison, Cirque du Soleil’s Ants, and Donald Trump’s most recent firee. Syndicated, check local listings.
3. The Voice. Week two of the voice battles begin, with help from Jewel, Lionel Richie, Alanis Morissette, Robin Thicke, Babyface, Ne-Yo, Kelly Clarkson, and Blake Shelton’s wife Miranda Lambert. 7:00 PM CT NBC
4. The Bachelor. Season finale. The final two meet Ben’s family, and he makes his final decision. 7:00 PM CT ABC
5. Pretty Little Liars. The Liars follow new clues and end up at a rundown doll hospital with family thinkings on the shelves. 7:00 PM CT ABC Family
6. Basketball Wives. Tami is upset by Kesha’s back-biting, and the women don’t attend one of Jen’s lip gloss events. 7:00 PM CT VH1
7. NBA Basketball. New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls. 7:00 PM CT NBA TV
8. Alcatraz. A man returns after being wrongfully sent to prison and now starts committing crimes. 8:00 PM CT Fox
9. American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior. Finally, Junior contacts Senior to offer condolences on Helen’s passing, PJD starts a build for the March of Dimes charity, and OCC finishes the John Christner Trucking build. 8:00 PM CT Discovery Channel
10. Hoarders. A person hoards chickens and their resulting rotten eggs, and the wife of a imprisoned murderer claims she’s a hoarder out of loneliness. 8:00 PM CT A&E
11. Being Human. The Reaper gives Sally a few pointers on how to kill her first victim who just doesn’t know when to stop. 8:00 PM CT Syfy
12. Bethenny Ever After. Explosive conflicts escalate for Bethenny with hubby Jason, assistant Julie, and her apartment design team. 8:00 PM CT Bravo
13. Bizarre Foods America. Andrew travels to the coastal crossroads of the South – Savannah, Georgia. It’s a city where the food is touched by rich cultural influences that are both obvious and unexpected. From a home-cooked Gullah meal on Daufuskie Island, to getting stuck in the mud while hunting for marsh hens on the coast, to eating at Savannah’s finest restaurant with one of its most well-known residents, The Lady Chablis, Andrew goes straight into the heart of this southern city on the sea. 8:00 PM CT Travel Channel
14. Smash. Ivy faces major vocal issues, while Julia struggles to avoid Michael. Meanwhile, Karen books a side gig at a bar mitzvah. 9:00 PM CT NBC
15. The Bachelor: After the Final Rose. Ben returns with the woman he chose to discuss their future and final days in Switzerland, and Ashley Hebert and fiance discuss their wedding plans. 9:00 PM CT NBC
16. Intervention. A once-popular DJ with a serious drinking problem. 9:00 PM CT A&E
17. Lost Girl. Bo and Kenzi enter Trick’s bar for quick drink but find they themselves in a fun-filled Fae Holiday, La Sho Shane, the most sacred day of the year for Fae. It turns potentially deadly when a Banshee wail predicts the death of one of the revelers within the next 12 hours. 9:00 PM CT Syfy
18. The Love Broker. Lori digs deep with her new client, a 32-year-old Manhattan bartender, to uncover exactly why he’s so picky in love. 9:00 PM CT Bravo
19. Bad Girls Club: Las Vegas. The twins are concerned when Elease’s sister visits, and Flo Rida and Pleasure P come to the mansion with their entourage. 9:00 PM CT Oxygen
20. NBA Basketball. Boston Celtics at Los Angeles Clippers. 9:30 PM CT NBA TV
27. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The guests tonight are Jessica Simpson, Adam Carolla, and Soja. 10:35 PM CT NBC