Courtney has been “the” woman this season on The Bachelor. Every year there’s one we expect her to leave each week, yet they stay. That woman this year is Courtney. Tonight is the at-home dates, and if she makes it through tonight, I think she’ll be final 2. Catch up with all the TV you may have missed at TV-Links.
1. Live! With Kelly. From Hawaii, Derek Hough is the guest cohost today, and Jon Cryer and Daniel Dae Kim are the guests. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. The Ellen DeGeneres Show. The guests today are Amanda Seyfried, Kym Douglas, and Sophia Grace and Rosie. Syndicated, check local listings.
3. College Basketball. Connecticut at Villanova. 6:00 PM CT ESPN
4. How I Met Your Mother. After Robin breaks up with Kevin, Ted tells her how he feels, and Barney plans to find something personal of Lily and Marshall’s. 7:00 PM CT CBS
5. The Voice. Night four of the auditions. 7:00 PM CT NBC
6. The Bachelor. Ben travels to the homes of the final four to meet their families. 7:00 PM CT ABC
7. Gossip Girl. The Upright Citizen’s Brigade performs excerpts from Dan’s book, Blair tries to save her friendship with Serena, and Ivy and the van der Woodsens end up on a collision course. 7:00 PM CT CW
8. House. A marriage counselor collapses during a speaking engagement, and the team notices behavioral changes, House and Dominka try to convince Immigration they’re a happy couple, and House chooses a team leader. 7:00 PM CT Fox
9. NBA Basketball. Boston Celtics at Dallas Mavericks. 7:00 PM CT TNT
10. Pretty Little Liars. “A” targets a surprising new victim, and Spencer is driven into Wren’s arms by family troubles 7:00 PM CT ABC Family
11. Finding Bigfoot: Birth of a Legend: Further Evidence. Investigators focus on the 1967 Patterson-Gimlin film, and researchers go to sites with footprints of Bigfoot have been reported 7:00 PM CT Animal Planet
12. The Amandas. Jan Moon, owner of Dreamcakes, needs to overhaul her small office. That’s the easy part for Amanda. The challenge is fixing up the bakery’s mobile cupcake truck. Amanda feels alienated from the other moms from Marcelle’s cheerleading squad. When Amanda reaches out and invites some moms for a play date, will she discover they actually have a lot in common or will she decide to embrace the divide and her “working mother” title? 7:00 PM CT Style
13. Basketball Wives. The friendship of Jen and Evelyn is on the rocks, and new women enter the picture. 7:00 PM CT VH1
14. Love Lust. Take a revealing glimpse at the tantalizing story of lingerie. From tightly laced Victorian corsets to Madonna’s missile-like bras, lingerie reflects the feminine ideal of each era and woman’s place in society. And as the zeitgeist of the times changed through world wars and the sexual revolution, so did the silhouette of its undergarments. Silky, skimpy, floor length, or thigh-high, everything you want to know about a culture is hiding seductively underneath … all you have to do is peek. Experts include Maidenform’s Norah Ablerto, Author and owner of La Petite Coquette Rebecca Apsan and Psychologist and author of “The Cult of Celebrity” Cooper Lawrence. 7:00 PM CT Sundance
15. 2 Broke Girls. In order to serve their cupcakes at a bar mitzvah, Max and Carolina pretend that they’re kosher. 7:30 PM CT CBS
16. Two and a Half Men. Zoey and Walden’s relationship suffers an adverse effect after a near-death experience, and Alan believes Lyndsey could have a drinking problem. 8:00 PM CT CBS
17. Hart of Dixie. While the rest of town is superstitious, Zoe is happy to have it snow in Bluebell, Lavon introduces Did and his parents, and George and Lemon come to a big decision. 8:00 PM CT CW
18. Alcatraz. Madsen and Hauser search for a killer with an M.O. of poisoning his victims, believing him to have a background in chemistry. More information comes to light about Madsen’s grandpa.. 8:00 PM CT Fox
19. American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior. Senior deals with the loss of his mom, feeling abandoned, PJD starts a build for One Call Concepts, and OCC shows off a gold bike for Donald Trump. 8:00 PM CT Discovery
20. Hoarders. A woman uses a large legal settlement to finance her hoarding, and a woman refuses to take a bath or take out the trash. 8:00 PM CT A&E
21. Being Human. Josh is in the midst of making dinner when two cops burst into the kitchen yelling at him to put his hands up. Taken by surprise, Josh is handcuffed while the cops tell him that they have found his “stack of dead”. 8:00 PM CT Syfy
22. The Lying Game. After Ethan is arrested for murder, his friends try to prove his innocence. 8:00 PM CT ABC Family
23. Bethenny Ever After. Season premiere. The new season kicks off with a party for the first new cocktail since the sale of Skinnygirl– friends old and new are in attendance, even TODAY show host, Hoda Kotb along with her boyfriend Jay. Bethenny takes life in the public eye in stride but Jason struggles with the constant attention. Parties and press interviews are only a fraction of the new parent’s hectic schedule – managing their second year of marriage, caring for their daughter Bryn and purchasing a new apartment are just some of the challenges ahead. 8:00 PM CT Bravo
24. Bizarre Foods America. Andrew tours Motown. 8:00 PM CT Travel Channel
25. College Basketball. Baylor at Texas. 8:00 PM CT ESPN
26. Mike and Molly. To make up for the fact Mike hasn’t had a birthday party since he was 9 years old, Moll plans a party for him, and Samuel dates a woman he met online. 8:30 PM CT CBS
27. Hawaii Five-0. A man dressed up like a Hawaiian NaKoa warrior is found near the site of a war reenactment dead. 9:00 PM CT CBS
28. Smash. The actor everyone wants to play Jo DiMaggio has a secret, Karen goes to a baby shower in Iowa and has to make a decision about her future, and Eileen’s ex might have potential investors going against her. 9:00 PM CT NBC
29. Castle. Castle and Beckett need to stop a series of events before they start a war. 9:00 PM CT ABC
30. Intervention. A former child actor becomes drug addicted thanks to family pressures and career tension, and a woman addicted to meth and alcohol lives in her parents’ basement rotting away. 9:00 PM CT A&E
31. Khloe & Lamar. Lamar’s insomnia begins to negatively affect Khloé. Malika breaks her biggest dating rule when she starts dating a guy with young children. 9:00 PM CT E!
32. Lost Girl. Bo and Lauren search for a cure for a disease that’s killing Kenzi. 9:00 PM CT Syfy
33. Lizard Lick Towing. With Bobby’s truck up in flames, he’s out for revenge, and it’s up to Ron to hold The Lick together. A huge job lands in the boys’ lap with a chance for an enormous payday: twenty five cars in three hours for a cool thirty grand. 9:00 PM CT truTV
34. It’s a Brad, Brad World. Gary works on the anniversary party, Brad has a trip to New York and a fitting with Shay Mitchell, and Brad and Gary attend The Trevor Project benefit. 9:00 PM CT Bravo
35. Bad Girls Club: Las Vegas. Some of the girls call for a truce with Elease, and Amy cheats on her guy back home. 9:00 PM CT Oxygen
36. Ice Loves Coco. Ice & Coco start looking for a new house but have different ideas of what makes a home. Soulgee is threatened when Coco’s best friend from high school comes to town. 9:30 PM CT E!
37. NBA Basketball. Portland Trailblazers at Los Angeles Lakers. 9:30 PM CT TNT
38. Conan. Kristen Bell, Bret McKenzie, and John Roy are the guests tonight. 10:00 PM CT TBS
39. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The guests tonight include Taylor Swift, Michael Clarke Duncan, Robert Randolph, and Cesar and David of Los Lobos and Chris Layton. 10:35 PM CT NBC