It’s the season 24 premiere tonight of Survivor. That’s right; season 24. I remember first hearing the premise of this show, and thought, yeah, right. I tuned it in by the merge that season, and I haven’t missed an episode yet in 24 seasons. They’re doing a men vs. women again, and for this first time after mentioning it several times before, both teams will live on the same beach, which ought to make men vs. women very interesting. There’s bound to be a woman or two who uses her feminine wiles to seduce the other team, and it ought to make secret cross-tribe alliances very interesting! Check out your other favorite shows at TV-Links.
1. Live! With Kelly. Tony Potts is guest cohost, and Ricky Martin, Nicki Minaj, and Khloe Kardashian are today’s guests. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. The Ellen DeGeneres Show. The guests today are Ellen Pompeo, Josh Dueck, and Dierks Bentley. Syndicated, check local listings.
3. About Schmidt This movie is both sad and funny at the same time. Jack Nicholson plays an elderly man who is devastated when his wife dies suddenly just as he is retiring and getting ready to spend the rest of his life with the love of his life. 3:45 PM CT Starz
4. Lion King. This is one of those rare animated features that isn’t for kids, and isn’t for adults;; it’s for everybody. It’s classic Disney how they were meant to be. And I happen to know near every word by heart, as my son watched it every day when he was a toddler/preschooler. 5:00 PM Disney XD
5. College Basketball. Villanova at South Florida. 6:00 PM CT ESPN2
6. NBA Basketball. Memphis Grizzlies at New Jersey Jets. 6:30 PM CT NBA TV
7. Survivor: One World. Season premiere. It’s men vs. women again to start, and this time t hey’ll be living on the same beach. 7:00 PM CT CBS
8. Whitney. Whitney doesn’t agrees with Mark’s belief that couples know within 48 hours of meeting if they want to be together or not, and Alex tries to prove her wrong by going back to the night they met. 7:00 PM CT NBC
9. The Middle. Frankie promises to get Sue tickets to see Justin Bieber, Mike helps Brick prepare for the spelling bee, and Axl and his friends to try break the speed limit in on feet.. 7:00 PM CT ABC
10. One Tree Hill. Dan wants Julian to help him find Nathan, Halen discusses the disappearance with Haley, Brooke tries to bring Karen’s Cafe more business, and Chase gets confronted. 7:00 PM CT CW
11. American Idol. Part 3 of Hollywood Week with the Group Round performances. 7:00 PM CT Fox
12. College Basketball. North Carolina at Miami. 7:00 PM CT ESPN
13. Are You There, Chelsea? Chelsea begins dating one of her sensitive customers trying to help Olivia get a job, and has to determine how to then dump him without hurting him. 7:30 PM CT NBC
14. Suburgatory. To change Chatswin High’s obsession with sports, Tessa hopes to win the student body president election, and George tris to help Ryan overcome being injured during a wrestling match. 7:30 PM CT ABC
15. Criminal Minds. Lifeguard towers along the Southern California coast produce multiple hidden bodies. 8:00 PM CT CBS
16. Rock Center with Brian Williams. 8:00 PM CT NBC
17. Modern Family. After Phil sells a house to Mitch and Cameron’s friends, he and Claire plan a celebratory dinner, and drinking too much leads to sharing too much. 8:00 PM CT ABC
18. Remodeled. A model earns a spot in the Miami Andy Hilfiger fashion show, and Paul and team visit a once-bustling St. Louis modeling agency. 8:00 PM CT CW
19. Whitney Houston: Last Days of a Legend. A look at the singers life, all the way up to the tragic ending. 8:00 PM CT E!
20. Ghost Hunters. Mid-season finale. The MOST important news in the show’s history will be revealed! Plus, the ghost of a former mayor lays down the law when TAPS heads to Providence. 8:00 PM CT Syfy
21. Oprah’s Oscar Special. Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer, and Jonah Hill are the guests. 8:00 PM CT OWN
22. Amazing Eats. “Fried Feasts.” 8:00 PM CT Travel Channel
23. College Basketball. Oklahoma State at Missouri. 8:00 PM CT ESPN2
24. Happy Endings. Max is concerned he might not be good enough for Grant, and Dave works at proving he’s cooler than Grant. 8:30 PM CT ABC
25. Operation Repo. 8:30 PM CT truTV
26. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. An investigation into the death of a man’s ex has Russell looking for advice from a former colleague. 9:00 PM CT CBS
27. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. An investigation into a home invasion that resulted in two deaths leads to a stunning revelation about Det. Rollins.. 9:00 PM CT NBC
28. Revenge. Danie’s engagement party brings a dark turn to Emily’s vendetta, as everyone faces mortal danger, Jack decides to search for Amanda, and Charlotte goes to great lengths to erase the pain of her family’s betrayal. 9:00 PM CT ABC
29. Royal Pains. Jack’s symptoms catch up to him, Boris’ cousin wants to put their differences in the past, and Evan offers help to Divya. 9:00 PM CT USA
230. The Soup. 9:00 PM CT E!
31. Hot in Cleveland. The ladies all try to find their lost loves; and for Joy it’s the guy who left her at the altar. 9:00 PM CT TVLand
32. Face Off. Tensions are three times as high when our contestants are tasked with aging a set of identical triplets. Special effects makeup artists Greg Cannom and Kim Greene guest judge. 9:00 PM CT Syfy
33. South Beach Tow. Mid-season premiere. he company’s move to a new facility tests Robert Sr. and his staff. Robert Jr. throws down with several skater punks, while a newly rehired Bernice goes rogue on an SUV repo in Overtown. And Christie finds herself in jeopardy when an enraged ex-con storms the tow-yard…and the office. 9:00 PM CT truTV
34. Top Chef: Texas. The final four chef’testants head to Whistler in British Columbia, and in this week’s quickfire challenge, the Chef’testants must prepare an entire dish in the time of one gondola ride up the mountain. Padma and Tom reveal the elimination challenge, or rather, The Culinary Games, a spinoff of the Winter Olympics. 9:00 PM CT Bravo
35. The Challenge: Battle of the Exes. Robin suffers an emotional breakdown, CT and Diem try to fix things within their relationship, and bad blood surfaces again. 9:00 PM CT MTV
39. Conan. Tom Arnold and Curt Schilling are the guests tonight. 10:00 PM CT TBS
40. Late Show with David Letterman. The guests tonight are Jon Stewart, Yelawolf, and Kid Rock. 10:35 PM CT CBS