Just in time for Father’s Day, Hallmark Channel chips in with another first-run movie, Rock the House. To continue with one of their common themes, it’s about yet another workaholic who is missing out on the important things in life. He reconnects at his high school reunion and starts to readjust his priorities.
1. 2011 U.S. Open Golf Championship. Third round play from Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, MD. 1:00 PM CT NBC
2. NASCAR Racing: Nationwide Series.. The Carfax 250 from Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, MI. 2:30 PM CT ABC.
3. MLB Baseball: Yankees at Cubs. New York Yankees at Chicago Cubs. 3:00 PM CT Fox
4. Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. A rare sequel that is just as good as the first. Most of our favorite museum relics are back again, although Robin Williams doesn’t have as big of a role this time. 3:30 PM CT HBO2
5. Letters to Juliet. An engaged woman finds a letter on a wall in Verona, Italy, dedicated to followers of Shakespeare’s Juliet. She becomes obsessed with finding the author and hopefully reuniting her with her lost love, more than forty years after the letter was written. 6:00 PM CT Showtime Showcase
6. Chaos. After the team goes against order to catch an arms dealer, Rick isn’t sure if he can trust them. 7:00 PM CT CBS
7. Cops. Officers go after a parolee thought to be armed and dangerous, a woman complains that her boyfriend used a knife to threaten her, and a missing license plate brings in a drug arrest. 7:00 PM CT Fox
8. Love It or List It.In this three hour run, the Droudelet’s Beaches home with two separate living spaces, the Thomsons’ cozy home is beginning to get too small, and Derek and Andie’s 100-year-old home isn’t very practical for their growing family. 7:00 PM CT OWN
9. America’s Most Wanted: America Fights Back. Authorities follow a child predator to South America. 8:00 PM CT Fox
10. Rock the House. A workaholic lawyer seems to have lost track of the important things in life. His focus on a demanding career has taken his eye, and his priority, away from his family, resulting in a divorce from his wife and a whole heap of problems with his estranged 16-year-old daughter Karen. His old pal Ronny from his high school garage band days convinces him that the guys need to reunite to jam in prep for their 25th high school reunion. That begins a process of reconnection with Karen at the behest of his old high school crush and new girlfriend Jesse. 8:00 PM CT Hallmark Channel
11. Resident Evil: Afterlife. Alice rounds up survivors while continuing her battle against Umbrella Corp., and along with an old friend, sets out for what is supposed to be a safe Los Angeles, where they instead find the place overrun with zombies. 8:00 PM CT Starz