I don’t think there’s anything that could happen tonight on After the Final Rose for The Bachelorette that could possibly top Jason Mesnick’s drama last season. I’m likely to think this one sticks … for now. Jillian and Ed seem genuine; they have since the beginning, and they’ve already worked through problems, with his leaving, and then whatever it was that happened in the private suite that night. It’s not like they had this big fairytale and will now be presented with the real world. They’ve kind of already been there. I’m figuring they’ll still be together tonight, and that perhaps this could be the second relationship from this franchise to actually see the alter.
1. Regis and Kelly. Today’s guest is Jonah Hill and dogs with unusual skills are featured as well on Top Dog Week. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. Ransom. Ron Howard directed this thriller that stars Mel Gibson as a dad whose son is kidnapped. 10:45 AM CT Encore East
3. Say Anything â€¦ John Cusack classic of a guy from the wrong side of the tracks that falls for a girl from the right side of the tracks. Ione Skye and John Mahoney star as well. 3:00 PM CT Encore Love
4. Superstars. It’s the season finale withÂ Lisa Leslie/David Chavret, Bode Miller/Paige Hemmis, and Kristi Leskinen/Maksim Chmerkovskiy competing 7:00 PM CT ABC
5. Hell’s Kitchen. First we’ll have the conclusion of whatever it is that happens after Joseph was asking Chef Ramsey to take it outside, then the chefs that remain have to cook for hungry firefighters … in the middle of the night. Next they deal with paramedics, as two contestants are injured. 7:00 PM CT Fox
6. 10 Things I Hate About You. Bianca starts a rumor she’s dating an older man, and is then spotted with a teacher. Kat accidnetally hurts Patrick in detention, and she discovers something that changes her opinion of him. 7:00 PM CT ABC Family
7. Ruby & the Rockits. David might not show up at the father/daughter dance that Ruby heled organize. 7:30 PM CT ABC Family
8. Big Brother 11. Tonight we’ll have the Power of Veto competition as well as find out if it’s used or not and if Jordan and Michele will stay up on the block. 8:00 PM CT ABC CBS
9. America’s Got Talent. Finally the auditions have ended as the acts that made it to Las Vegas get a chance to compete again. 8:00 PM CT NBC
10. More to Love. This series premiere from The Bachelor folks features big guy Luke Conley choosing among plus-size girls. Plus-size model Emme hosts. 8:00 PM CT ABC
11. HawthoRNe. A custody battle rages over a mother’s unborn child, and Christina is stuck in the middle. Ray works as a medic at a hockey game, Tom takes a date to a charity function, and Bobbie offers to help the homeless Isabel. 8:00 PM CT TNT
12. Warehouse 13. Artie gets kidnapped by the warehouse’s security breach source, and she gets him to help her fix something from their past, when an experiment on her brother went wrong. 8:00 PM CT Sci Fi
13. NCY Prep. It’s NYC’s Fashion Week, as PC argues with Jessie over a seat, Sebastian gets romantic with Kelli, and Jessie gets internships from two designers. 8:00 PM CT Bravo
14. The Lazy Environmentalist. A Brooklyn bar gets tips to be more ec-friendly, and an entertainment business is shown how to eliminate unnecessary travel and reduce waste. 8:00 PM CT Sundance
15. Better Off Ted. After Linda hears that Veridian is going green, Ted creates a phony project for her, and it becomes a problem when the other staffers want to support the cause. 8:30 PM CT ABC
15. The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose. It’s an update on how Jillian and Ed are doing after their engagement last night. Two eliminated bachelors will show up to confront Jillian. Is it wrong to hope Wes is one of the them? We’ll also have an update on Melissa Rycroft, and thank God, it’s not the Bachelorette poster couple, Trista and Ryan. 9:00 PM CT ABC
15. Saving Grace. The shooting death of a 99-year-old man is investigated, and the crime is possibly modeled after one committed years earlier in Tulsa. Bobby tries to reconnect with his dad, and Grace finds Rhetta’s husband in a compromising situation. 9:00 PM CT TNT
16. The Colony. This series premiere has ten volunteers converging at a warehouse as their abilities to survive in the wake of a fake global disaster are tested. 9:00 PM CT A&E
17. Rescue Me. Tommy’s women problems reaches new heights, and a group of women ruin a party at Mike’s bar. 9:00 PM CT FX
18. The Cleaner. William tries to help a drug-addicted cop, and he’s worried the man might use his weapon on him. Akani helps a homeless woman and dog, and Swenton helps an alcoholic father and his daughter. 9:00 PM CT A&E
19. Miami Social. George and Sorah have dinner and discus their current relationships, Airel shows his arrogant side while looking at the construction of his cusotmized desk, Michael and Lina fight, and George gets tipsy at an open house. 9:00 PM CT Bravo
20. Little Couple. Jen and Bill go to Disney World to attend his brother’s wedding, but she gets a migraine just before the wedding. 9:00 PM CT TLC
21. Chelsea Lately. Tonight’s guest is Melissa Gilbert, whose autobiography I’m current reading. 10:00 PM CT E!