We have the guys coming back to talk about Jillian and each other on The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All tonight. The story this season has revolved around Wes. I’m sure much of tonight will as well. Here’s the burning question. With all the heat on him, will he have the guts to show? As much as he ust wante the publicity, he probably will, although I think he’s been getting the publicity he wasn’t actually looking for.
1. Regis and Kelly. Alanis Morissette, Alex Rodriguez, and CC Sabathia and Mark Teixeira are the guests, an dDate Night Makeover Week begins. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. Airplane! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen this movie, and it still makes me laugh just as hard. Surely you can’t be serious. Yea, I am, and stop calling me Shirley. 10:05 AM CT HBO Comedy East
3. Blindness. An interesting movie about an illness that spreads throughout a community forcing people into a white blindness and to live in a apocalyptic type world. Stars Julianne Moore and Mark Ruffalo. 11:05 AM CT Starz
4. Great American Road Trip. The families leave Missouri and travel through Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. The patriarchs of the families square off in a BBQ challenge. 7:00 PM CT NBC
5. The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All. The guys who have chanced it with Jillian and lost talk about their time on the show, and Jillian makes an appearance as well.Â 7:00 PM CT ABC
6. Secret Life of the American Teenager. Grace shares a secret, and Amy attempts to figure out a way to tag along on Ben’s trip. 7:00 PM CT ABC Family
7. Live From ’69: Moon Landing.
On the fortieth anniversary of the moon landing, we’ll have Walter Cronkite’s coverage of the event, for the most part untouched. 7:30 PM CT History
8. Law & Order: Criminal Intent. The Olympic Site Selection Committee is investigated by Wheeler and Nichols. Maybe they can put in a good word for Chicago, too. 8:00 PM CT NBC
9. The Closer. A high profile shootout leaves two cops and a teenager dead, and a Division bigwig gets in the way of Brenda’s investigation. 8:00 PM CT TNT
10. Intervention. Crystal-meth addiction and alcoholism are the focus tonight. 8:00 PM CT A&E
11. Make It Or Break It. A fashion show for mothers and daughters becomes a fundraiser for Nationals, but the family bonding isn’t good. Kaylie feels ignored, Emily gets embarrassed, and Payson sees it all as a waste of time. Lauren is not happy to be there with her father’s girlfriend. 8:00 PM CT A&E
It’s a chorinicole of the historic Apollo 11 mission with the first moon landing, including profiles of the astronauts. 8:00 PM CT History
13. Dateline NBC. I can’t seem to find any programming information for tonight, but I’d be surprised if they don’t offer something on the moon landing anniversary. 9:00 PM CT NBC
14. Dating In the Dark. In the series premiere of this dating show, the contestants meet each other in a completely dark roomand are given an article of clothing elonging to one of their dates. They have a sketch artist draw what they think their dates look like. With the article of clothing, it’s some pretty good hints, as they could tell overall style, as well as size. 9:02 PM CT ABC
15. Raising the Bar. Jerry and Richard both fight for their clients believing they received unjust punishments. Richard has to square off against Judge Kessler who is also looking forward to going out on a blind date. Bobbi works on adjusting to a shocking situation involving her ex. 9:00 PM CT TNT
16. 4th and Long. It’s the season finale as Cowboys owner Jerry Jones gives the winner an NFL contract which has more drills and a final four-quarter scrimmage. Cornerback Terence Newman pays a visit as well. 9:00 PM CT Spike TV
17. Obsessed. Included tonight are a woman with a fear of objects’ weights and an agoraphobic with a panic disorder. 9:00 PM CT A&E
18. Kathy Griffin: My Life On the D-List. Kathy reaches out to the black community and gets a standup gig at the Apollo on amateur night. She meets rapper T.I. and Rev. Al Sharpton. Check in with Reality Shack tomorrow for a recap. 9:00 PM CT Bravo<
19. Weeds. Nancy finds out who Esteban’s other woman is and that he has plans for Nancy’s delivery, but she gets together with Andy and Dr. Kitson and takes control. Celia realizes her get-rich-scheme won’t be so quick, and Silas and Doug’s business won’t be so quick. 9:00 PM CT Showtime East
20. Nurse Jackie. The hospital staff treats a man with a steak knife in his chest put their by his date’s ex, Eddie gives Jackie and expensive gift, a baby is left at the nurses’ station, and Dr. O’Hara deals with a crisis of her own, as Grace starts Catholic school. 9:30 PM CT Showtime East
21. Late Show With David Letterman. The guests tonight include Katherine Heigl, Jeff Altman, and Spinnerette. 10:35 PM CT CBS