Just like high school, the cliques on Big Brother are shaping up the same way. So far, the athletes are ruling the challenges, and think they’ll continue to do so, but it can’t be that easy, can it? Also, we have defectors of some cliques going into others, and you always have to have that weasel that gets into everyone else’s business. I liked Ronnie in the beginning, and thought being a fan that he’d know how to do it, but the guy has to stop running his mouth to everyone in the house. You can be a champ in persuasive speaking, but you also need to know how to shut it once in awhile.
1. Tucker: The Man and His Dream. I find this interesting not only because it happens to be my last name, but also because it’s fascinating to me how this whole line of cars came out, only to not exist anymore. With the economy and production the way it is, I wonder if anyone could really start a car company similar to this anymore. 10:45 AM CT OuterMax
2. Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead. I’m not sure if I should be worried or not, but this is one of my daughter’s new favorites. 2:30 PM CT HBO Signature East
3. Big Brother 11. Who’s leaving tonight? Braden or Chima the pawn? We all know what happens to the pawns on Big Brother. 7:00 PM CT CBS
4. J.K. Roling: A Year in the Life. Caught up in the Harry Potter hoopla? Spend a year in the life of author J.K. Rowling. It’s based on a British 2007 documentary which followed her as she finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. 7:00 PM CT ABC
5. So You Think You Can Dance. The Black Eyed Peas perform I Gotta Feeling, and we’ll pare down to just eight dancers. 8:00 PM Fox
6. Burn Notice. Michael finds out he’s being targeted and shortly after, he’s kidnapped and sent to the wilderness with someone prominent in the underworld of Miami. 8:00 PM CT USA
7. She’s Got the Look. It’s a working mom competition that will have them testing their multitasking skills, and giving the winner immunity from elimination. Also, a lingerie photo shoot with a male model is included for an entirely different challenge. 8:00 PM TV Land
8. The Listener. Toby watches as a women who has healing powers helps an injured baby. He makes friends with her and finds out she feels burdened by her gift as well. 9:01 PM CT NBC
9. Royal Pains. Hank has to quarantine guests and a party and thinks about calling County Health about the potential of an outbreak. Evan finds out interesting informaiton about Divya’s perosnal life, and Jill wants to keep her relationship with Hank under wraps. 9:00 PM CT USA
10. Southern Belles: Louisville. Money worries lead Shea and Jeff into marriage conseling, as Hadley loses her job. Jeff asks Kellie to move to Chicago, and Emily has to tell her dad about her own move to Las Vegas. 9:00 PM Soapnet
11. 16 and Pregnant. In the season finale, Catelynn explains to potential adoptive parents why she’s adamant on providing her daughter with the life she never had. 9:00 PM MTV
13. Wendy Williams Show. Just when I thought we wouldn’t be entertained this way again, it’s Nick MItchell as the guest, better known to us American Idol fans as Norman Gentle. 10:00 PM CT E!
14. Late Show With David Letterman. Tonight’s guests are Gerard Butler, Venus Williams, and Daughtry. 10:35 PM CT CBS.