Is Big Brother watching you or are you watching it? I’ll be front and center on the couch watching this tonight. The season we have a high school cliques theme, since the show usually dissolves into that anyway. We’ll have the popular houseguests, the jocks, the brainiacs, and the odd birds. Which one will you identify with the most?
1. Regis and Kelly. Rupert Grint, Edie Falco, and Sugar Ray are the guests. Also, Regis spends a night at a sleep clinic. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. Made of Honor. aka, Doctor McDreamy gets married to his best friend. 10:15 AM CT Starz
3. Mulan. I recently made a list of my favorite Disney movies that I could watch again and again, and this one made it at #8. Eddie Murphy’s comedy helps the film along quite a bit. 11:00 AM CT Disney
4. Big Brother 11. There are a few reality TV shows where a new season has me looking forward to it for weeks. This is one of them. From the spoilers I’ve seen, it looks like we could start out really interesting as early as tonight. The theme this year is going green. 7:00 PM CT CBS
5. Samantha Who? In the first half hour, Sam hires Andres as her VP of legal affairs when she herself is hired to head up Winston Funk’s charity foundation, and she regrets it when Andrew spends the time planning her wedding instead, and in the second half hour, Sam offers to go on a “first date” with Todd, giving him a second chance, but he doesn’t trust Winston Funk who has been trying to get Sam to continue their affair. Andrea takes her wedding to a reality show. 7:00 PM CT ABC
6. So You Think You Can Dance. Whoever makes it out of here alive will be in the top 10, meaning they get to go on tour. Kelly Rowland and David Guetta will perform When Love Takes Over. 8:00 PM Fox
7. Burn Notice. Michael helps stop a defense executive who plans to sell company secrets that could lead to the deaths of American spies. He also lands a new intelligence contact. 8:00 PM CT USA
8. She’s Got the Look. Testing the contestants’ physical limits tonight will be a fitness photo shoot, and a mental challenge will help them confront their biggest fears. 8:00 PM TV Land
9. Real Housewives of New Jersey: The Lost Footage. Just in case you’ve been missing it, here’s some more. 7:58 PM PM Bravo
10. The Listener. Toby uses his telepathy to find a killer when he becomes attached to the sister of a murder victim. He finds a like to a Chinese crime boss. 9:01 PM CT NBC
11. Royal Pains. Hank and Evan are working for the weekend looking after a wealthy family on their their private island that’s technology free. A woman plans to give birth on the island, and Evan clahes with a teenager. Jill navigates hospital politics back in the Hamptons. 9:00 PM CT USA
12. Southern Belles: Louisville. Julie’s father has concerns about her future, so she plans to prove him wrong. Nancy O’Dell gives Emily career advice, and Shea catches Russ flirting with another woman after he declares his love for Hadley. 9:00 PM Soapnet
13. Chelsea Lately. Tonight’s guest is Florence Henderson. 10:00 PM CT E!
14. Late Show With David Letterman. Tonight’s guests are Daniel Radcliffe, ballet dancer Veornika Part, and Levon Helm 10:35 PM CT CBS.