It’s a little strange in a way, as it almost feels like we’ve moved on. We’ve had so many more celebrity deaths since Ed McMahon, Michael Jackson, and Farrah Fawcett. However, we have a Barbara Walters special on E!, the same one that aired last Thursday, just in case you missed it while watching Jackson coverage, as well as some Jackson repeats with his 30th anniversary in the business celebration, and the bioepic on the Jackson family.
1. Regis and Kelly. Jerry O’Connell guest co-hosts, with Real Housewives of New Jersey stars as guests, and Fourth of July Entertaining Week as well. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. Wimbledon: Women’s semifinals. The women’s tennis semifinals in London. 12:00 PM CT NBC
3. Superbad. Sometimes I just can’t get enough of Judd Apatow movies. Here’s another one with Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, and Christopher Mintz-Plazze starring as nerdy high school kids. Like most Apatow films, it’s a little raunchy, but a lot of fun with a sweet side to it, and costars Seth Rogen. 2:30 PM CT Starz East
4. Rachael Ray. Bobby Flay and the six finalists from Next Food Network Stars are the guests today. Syndicated, check local listings.
5. The Jacksons: An American Dream. A drama about the family in their career and at home. Joe Jackson doens’t come off really well here, and it seems like this portrayal is more tame than the real him. 6:00 PM CT VH1
6. Samantha Who? We’re going to now get two episodes of Sam every Thursday until they run out of new ones, as In the the Motherhood was doing so poorly, that they cancelled the cancelled series. In the first half hour, Sam is afraid she may have cost Todd a carer in photography, and in the second half hour, Sam learns she has an aunt and grandmother she never knew about because of a family feud. Florence Henderson and Christine Ebersole guest star. 7:00 PM CT ABC
7. Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary Celebration. From 2001, Jackson celebrates thirty years in the business, along with his brothers, Usher, Whitney Houston, Marc Anthony, Liza Minneli, Glori Estefan, James Ingram, 98 Degrees, Luther Vandross, Destiny’s Child, and others. 7:00 PM CT TV One
8. So You Think You Can Dance. I think Karla’s dancing career could be on the line again tonight. She and Vitolio danced well, but she just isn’t exciting enough. Also, Kelly Clarkson will sing I Do Not Hook Up, and Desmond Richardson and Patricia Hachey dance the pas de deux. 8:00 PM Fox
9. Farrah Fawcett: Her Life, Her Loves, Her Legacy. Barbara Walters looks at the life of Farrah Fawcett. 8:00 PM CT E!
10. The Listener. A boy runs away from the hospital after an escape from a gang beating. As they look for him, Toby comes upon a group of runaways and finds that a young girl is also missing. 9:00 PM CT NBC
11. She’s Got the Look. Tonight the contestants will participate in a photo shoot in extreme weather conditions in New York city’s Central Park and an elimination competition that involves trampolines. 9:00 PM TV Land
12. Southern Belles: Louisville. Kellie and Jeff conflict with each other on the subject of having children. Shea shops for her wedding and gets carried away, while Hadley goes on a date with Russ. 9:00 PM Soapnet