With such an exceptional cast this season on So You Think You Can Dance, I hate to think of any of them leaving. The dancers that didn’t do so well last night, most notably those that did a Shane Sparks hip hop routine are certainly on the bubble, but they did well last week, as well as Phillip and Jeanine with their tango, and Evan and . All of these couples were favorites the first week, so it would be hard to see any of them go. One thing that was good to see was Brandon earning Lil C’s respect. Now let’s see if he can do the same with Mary Murphy.
1. Regis and Kelly. Joy Philbin guest co-hosts, and Ryan Reynolds guests. Also featured is a fitness quiz and a Mississippi pulled pork sandwich. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. Underdog. There isn’t a lot here that’s reminiscent of the original cartoon series, other than a superhero dog, but it does make for a good family film. 10:10 AM CT Starz
3. The Great Outdoors. Take your summer vacation this year with Dan Aykroyd and John Candy as they go to the cabin to spend some quality family time. 12:00 PM CT TBS
4. Aliens. Here’s a sequel better than the original, as well as a funny anecdote. Back in the day, we had tiny little booklets put out by HBO every month that had all the movies from the month listed as well as a program guide. Looking through it, my dad who was refusing to admit his eyesight was no longer perfect, and asking what this horror movie Allens was all about. 4:00 PM CT AMC
5. I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here. Tonight we’re going to lose two people, and I’m wondering if it will be two of the females there in Costa Rica 7:00 PM CT NBC
6. So You Think You Can Dance. Before we get the results and find out which two dancers are leaving, R&B singer Kristinia DeBarge will sing Goodbye. I think we might lose two of the four dancers that did a Shane Sparks routine last night. 8:00 PM Fox
7. Burn Notice. Michael and Nate are kidnapped by an arms dealer that has a grudge against MIchael, as he forces him to hip with a heist. Paxson continues his investigation of Michael. 8:00 PM USA
8. She’s Got the Look. After dealing with criticism from casting agnts, the contestants participate in their first elimination challenge, a photo shoot. Rachel Hunter is a guest judge. One contestant gets so upset, she “bares all” in a shocking stunt. 8:00 PM TV Land
9. Crime 360. An investigation centers around a man who has been stabbed multiple times, then is covered up and left to die. 8:00 PM CT A&E.
10. Real Housewives of New Jersey. This supplemental episode features unseen footage, commentary from the housewives and their families, and relfecions in the dinner dramas in the season finale 8:00 PM CT Bravo
11. Larry King Live. The Jonas Brothers are Larry’s guests tonight. 8:00 PM CT CNN.
12. The Listener. Toby is a murder suspect after leaving a nightclub with a woman who ends up dead the following day. 9:00 PM CT NBC
13. Royal Pains. The son of a senator gets sick with a strange illness, a dog walker seeks advice from Hank, and Evan wants to land more female clients as he sets up a date for Hank and Jill. 9:00 PM CT USA.
14. Crime 360. A teen is shot during a house party, then found dead in the street, with an off dury firefighter as a witness to the shooting. 9:00 PM CT A&E.
15. Southern Belles: Louisville. Kellie is the hostess for a gals slumber party, Shea confronts Hadley about her issues with commitment, Julie reenters the modeling scene unsuccessfully, and Sha wants to share some news, but Emily’s hair problems take precedence. 9:00 PM Soapnet
16. Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Tonight’s guests are Ryan Reynolds, Lauren Conrad, and The Fray. 11:35 PM CT NBC