20/20 scores for the second week in a row with a really good show. Along with all the profile and stories tonight, they also have an interview with Adam Lambert who has now officially admitted in Rolling Stone magazine that yes, he is gay. And also tonight, we have the Stanley Cup Finals, pushed to a game 7. Can the Red Wings come from behind to win?
1. Regis and Kelly. Today’s guest is Denzel Washington. A grilling segment will be included as well. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. The View. Guests includeKathy Griffin and The Black Eyed Peas. 10:00 AM CT ABC
3. The Nutty Professor. There are three words that sum up this movie the best. Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! Eddie Murphy plays different roles, mostly within his own family, in this movie about a professor who develops a potion to lose weight and turns into a jerk. 10:00 AM USA
4. Hairspray. This movie’s just fun in everyone single way, especially John Travolta in drag. 11:05 AM CT Cinemax West
5. That Thing You Do! Tom Hanks not only wrote and directed this film, he costars in it as well. Tom Everett Scott, Steve Zahn, and Liv Tyler star as well. It’s a great movie with a lot of things going for it such as music, romance, drama, comedy, etc. 5:10 PM CT Starz Kids & Family
6. Stanley Cup Finals: Game 7: Red Wings at Penguins. After Pittsburgh won the other night to tie it up, it all comes down to this game,Â 7:00 PM CT NBC
7. Surviving Suburbia. Steve accuses a mother from Courtney’s school of stealing her shoes, then is accused himself of not showing any interest in his kids. Henry will not let his mom see his SAT scores. 7:00 PM CT ABC
8. Don’t Forget the Lyrics! The victim of a California-wildfire and energetic single mom try to win the one million dollar prize. 7:00 PM CT Fox
9. The Goode Family. When Helen’s back goes out, it jeopardizes the Goodes’ chances of having their garden getting featured on the organic garden tour. Coming to the rescue are a Latino gardening crew and a pen pal from Burma, until the Goodes realize they unknowingly exploited the workers. 7:30 PM CT ABC
10. Whale Wars. The Sea Shepherds lose the Japanese in a chase, after a near collision. While they take shelter behind and iceberg to get away from a storm, they end up trapped in an ice field. 8:00 PM CT Discovery
11. The List. Series premiere of a show that assists real people as they attempt to check things off their â€˜bucket list.’ In the first half hour a single mom lives out a fantasy appearing appearing onstage with INXS, and in the second half hour a woman takes a drea trip to Paris, then gets a wedding proposal. 8:00 PM CT FLN
12. 20/20. American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert is interviewed, a report on the trial of an American student charged with murdering her roommate in Italy, an interview with Fox News’ Glenn Beck, and a profile of a woman who survived being shot by her ex because of a metal plate to fox a broken collarbone. 9:00 PM CT ABC
13. Masters of Reception.
Series premiere of a reality TV serives that follows the owners of a New Jersey wedding catering company. 9:00 PM CT TLC
13. Tonight Show With Conan O’Brien. Conan calls on Jamie Foxx and Kevin Nealon to be his guests tonight. 10:35 PM CT NBC