Don’t count Orlando out just yet. They’ll be along tonight to try and keep the control in their hands and perhaps even the series out. 2-2. Elsewhere, we have celebrities leaving, dancers leaving. Everyone’s leaving. Except Michael Westen on Burn Notice. He’s stuck where he is in Miami.
1. Regis and Kelly. John Krasinski and Betty White guest. Seriously, who among us does not love Betty White? Syndicated, check local listings.
3. Big. And who doesn’t love Tom Hanks? Here he plays a kid who gets his wish to grow up. Baby corn will forever remind me of him. 9:40 AM CT 5 Star Max
3. The View. Melissa Gilbert (who’s fun to follow on Twitter BTW) and Kanye West are today’s guests. 10:00 AM CT ABC
4. 101 Dalmations. Glenn Close, Jeff Daniels, and Joely Richardson star in this live action version of the Disney classic. 12:00 PM CT TBS
5. I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here. Who’s going thome tonight? 7:00 PM CT NBC
6. Jimmy Kimmel Live: Game Night. Jimmy welcomes the stars of Year One, Jack Black and Michael Cera. I think this movie is either going to be the funniest thing ever or really bomb. 7:00 PM CT ABC
7. NBA Playoff: Game 4: Lakers at Magic. Game 4 of the Finals as Orlando tries to even it up, down in the series by one game. 8:01 PM CT ABC
8. So You Think You Can Dance. Before we get the results and find out which two dancers are leaving, rapper Sean Kingston will perform. 8:00 PM Fox
9. Burn Notice. Michael’s stash of explosives is found by a detective, forcing him to hide them before she can get a warrant. The team looks for the victim of a kidnapping and uses a very different form of interrogation. 8:00 PM USA
10. She’s Got the Look. It’s the season premier as twenty modeling hopefuls age 35 and over participate in the first challenge, that just happens to be on the runway. 8:00 PM TV Land
11. The Listener. Toby pursues a homeless man he thinks might have information on a missing girl, then begins to suspect the homeless man many also have psychic abilities. 9:00 PM CT NBC
12. Royal Pains. After eating a bunch of junk food, a retired ballerina collapses. Hanks treats a fisherman with hepatitis C, and Jill doesn’t get the funding she needed for her free clinic. 9:00 PM CT USA.
13. Crime 360. An investigation into the dead man found in an open field leads detectives to two juvenile suspects. 9:00 PM CT A&E.
14. Bridget’s Sexiest Beaches. Bridget explores the local cuisine in Agadir, Morocco, and in the second half hour moves on to Mexico’s Tulum Beach. 9:00 PM CT Travel
15. Southern Belles: Louisville. Shea and Jeff visit his family, and it could turn out to be a trip that will prove to be a turning point in their relationship. Emily takes extreme measures to update her appearance to land a new job, and Sterling surprises Hadley. 9:00 PM Soapnet
16. The Late Show With David Letterman. Tonight’s guests are Denzel Washington, the Jonas Brothers, and Regis Philbin presenting the Top 10 list. 10:35 PM CT CBS