It it just me, or does it seem it took forever for the NBA Finals to get here? Then again, the Chicago Bulls have been out of it for a long time now, and with it, probably my personal interest. For me, I’ll be watching So You Think You Can Dance, to find out who the top 20 is for this season, as well as the series premieres of The Listener and Royal Pains, and the season premiere of Burn Notice. Maybe Thursday is making it’s way back to Must See TV.
1. Regis and Kelly. Anderson Cooper guest hosts, with Denise Richards and Jeffrey Donovan as guests. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. Multiplicity. Starring Michael Keaton, I have to say the thought of coning yourself to handle all your different responsibilities would have its benefits. 9:00 AM CT HBO2 West
3. Rendition. What was really disturbing watching this was the constant fear that this type of thing really goes on in our government. Find out more in my review at Film Monthly . 11:00 AM CT Cinemax East
4. Redbelt. As a martial arts instructor, I found this movie very interesting. The owner of a school has his beliefs, but once money gets tight, he lets his integrity go to have a part of Hollywood. 2:20 PM CT Starz
5. I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here. Last night, Speidi was replaced by another Baldwin. Is there room for two in Costa Rica? I’m not so sure. Each Baldwin boy carries his own ego, and I don’t think both of those egos will fit in Costa Rica. 7:00 PM CT NBC
6. Jimmy Kimmel Live: Game Night. Kimmel is hosting short specials each night before the NBA finale games. Tonight he’s guests are Will Ferrell and Eminem. Oh, please talk about Bruno’s genitals in his face! 7:00 PM CT ABC
7. The Listener. This series premiere features a telepathic paramedic who works to save a missing by finding out about him while he treats an accident victim, the boy’s traumatized mother who can’t speak. 8:00 PM CT NBC
8. NBA Playoff: Game 1: Magic at Lakers. Game 1 of the Finals with Coach Phil Jackson shooting for his tenth title. The Magic only got this far once before. 8:01 PM CT ABC
9. So You Think You Can Dance. The announcement of the top twenty dancincers happens tonight. 7:00 PM Fox
10. Burn Notice. It’s the season premiere as the police investigate Michael after he loses protection from the people who burned him. He also gets a gig helping out an old friend, by extraditing a criminal to Latin America. 8:00 PM USA
11. The Listener. Toby rescues an old acquaintance from a burning building, then begins to look for a serial arsonist. 9:00 PM CT NBC
12. Royal Pains. In this series premiere, a young doctor gets canned from his hospital job after not saving a hospital bigwig, then lands a job as a concierge physician in the Hamptons. Read my interview with the producers. 9:00 PM CT USA.
13. Tosh.0. In another series opener, comedian Daniel Tosh makes jokes about blogs, videos and whatever else he can find on the internet. Another half hour of this show immediately follows. 9:00 PM CT Comedy Central.
14. Crime 360. After finding two brothers dead in an Indianapolis apartment complex, detectives find one of them had been threatened by an ex. 9:00 PM CT A&E.
15. Bridget’s Sexiest Beaches. Bridget explores belly dancing in Essaouira, Morocco, and in the second half hour moves on to the Yucatan Peninsula. 9:00 PM CT Travel
16. Southern Belles: Louisville. It’s a weekend getaway for the ladies, with Kellie opening up about her past, and tension arising between Shea and Emily. A style guru gives Emily advice on how to be taken more seriously. 9:00 PM Soapnet
17. The Tonight Show With Conan O’Brien. Tonight’s guests are Gwyneth Paltrow, Joel McHale, and the John Mayer Trio. 10:35 PM CT NBC
Photo courtesy of bhamnews.com