Sure, it’s silly. But I can’t help but watch this. Part of the fun is gone, though, with Heidi and Spencer Pratt leaving, but I think the rest of us will continue to give us just as much fun. We also have the first night Las Vegas callbacks on So You Think You Can Dance.
1. Regis and Kelly. It has to be a great show today with Will Ferrell as guest cohost. The guests will be MC Hammer and wildlife expert Peter Gros. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. Gone Baby Gone. Ben Affleck directed, with little brother Casey and Michele Monaghan, Morgan Freeman, and Ed Harris starring. The younger Affleck and Monaghan star as private eyes who investigate the disappearance of a little girl, and all leads point to it being connected somehow to the girl’s mother. 12:40 PM CT Starz In Black
3. Earth Girls Are Easy. Perhaps the most appealing part of this film is seeing Jim Carrey before we knew him as Jim Carrey. He plays a guy that crashed into Geena Davis’ pool in a space ship along with Damon Wyans and Jeff Goldblum, who is more or less the leader of the group. 1:15 PM CT Showtime East
4. Ghostbusters. I don’t know about you, but I’m gonna call Billy Murray, Dan Aykroyd, and Harold Ramis. 2:00 PM CT AMC
5. I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here. I just don’t know if it will be the same without Speidi. Find out why. 7:00 PM CT NBC
6. Wipeout. The obstacles tonight will include Plank In the Face, FEnder Bender, Aqua Launch, WRecking Ball, Log Roll, King of the Mountain, and Raging Rapids. 7:00 PM CT ABC
7. So You Think You Can Dance. We have our first round of Las Vegas callbacks tonight. Will you favorite continue? 7:00 PM CT Fox
8. Inside the Obama White House: Brian Williams Reports. Part two of two. Tonight, we have behind-the-scenes footage of what goes on in the West Wing, and interviews with the President and others. 8:00 PM CT NBC
9. The Goode Family. Ubuntu is the star of his high school football team, as Helen and Gerald have a difficult time with being a football family. Charlie relates with a repulsive dog at Helen’s animal rescue, and the dog ends up living with the Goods, because at Charlie’s home they don’t allow pets. 8:00 PM CT ABC
10. Law & Order. In this season finale, when a charity executive is murdered, it exposes allegaitons of stalking and blackmail . Lupo and Bernard go after leads form the victim’s secretary, her ex, and a politician’s wife 9:00 PM CT NBC
11. The Unusuals. When a U.S. Marshal gets Alvarez to release a suspect into his custody, questions come up after the precinct receives an erroneous bomb threat. Banks tries to hibernate in his apartment until his next birthday. 9:00 PM CT ABC
12. Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns. We have four episodes in a row tonight, with the first being Cora getting a job as a substitute teacher for the school’s most difficult students, meaning it must be the Sweathogs. Brown and London compete in a fashion showdown. 9:00 PM CT TBS
13. Tattoo Highway. We have two episodes in a row of this one, starting with Chili’s birthday part that includes Thomas gifting him with a tattoo of not that Chili’s mom had written, and a stripper with a lap dance as well.9:00 PM CT A&E
14. The Tonight Show With Jay Leno. Tonight Conan’s guests are Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Bradley Cooper, and Sheryl Crow. 10:35 PM CT NBC