I think I’m still in shock after Lil Kim and Derek Hough were surprisingly eliminated last week on Dancing With the Stars. I thought she was great, and I would have loved to see her win. However, I have to admit I’m happy for Ty Murray and Chelsie Hightower as they have worked so hard. I really can’t see them lasting past this week, barring a miracle, yet that’s what we all said last week. I also want to work in a thank you to my son for the wonderful gift of filling in for me in this space and giving me a day off yesterday. I had an ear-to-ear smile the whole time reading it.
1. Oprah Winfrey. Simon Cowell guests as well as Britain’s Got Talent early standout Susan Boyle. I’m guessing Oprah will work in a few questions about this year’s American Idol as well. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. Regis and Kelly. Eric Bana guests, and the show starts “Winners Week” featuring winners of reality shows, as oddly Allison Iraheta appears (although most of us will say that girl is a winner no matter where she placed!) and the focus will be on Celebrity Apprentice. Does that mean Joan Rivers will be on? Syndicated, check local listings.
3. Once. This is probably the most unique love story I’ve ever seen. Interestingly, the two stars of the show, Glen hansard and Marketa Irglova, have just broken up in real life. This is one of my favorite movies ever, but Josh Staman of Film Monthly disagrees … I think. 12:00 PM CT HBO Signature East
4. The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Allison Iraheta’s all over the place showing up here today as well. Joy Cryer, Allison Sweeney, and a 9-year-old guitar prodigy guest as well. Syndicated check local listings.
5. Waitress. Keri Russell stars as an abused wife who becomes pregnant and searches for a way to escape while working in a diner. Find out why Hank Yuloff of Film Monthly seemed to like it just as much as me. 4:30 PM CT HBO
6. NBA Playoff: Game 4: Cavaliers at Hawk. Game 4 of the Eastern Conference semifinal series. 6:00 PM CT TNT
7. The Big Bang Theory. In the season ender, Leonard is getting ready for a science trip that will be three months long, meaning he and Penny are forced to realize their feelings for each other. 7:00PM CT CBS
8. Deal or No Deal. It could be a single mom from the Bronx or a Floridian woman winning the million tonight. 7:00 PM CT NBC
9. Dancing With the Stars. The semi-finals heat up tonight.. 7:00 PM CT ABC
10. Gossip Girl. Lily is having 80s flashbacks, remembering when she was thrown out of boarding school, forcing her to reconnect with her family. It doesn’t go perfectly for Nate and Blair at the prom, and Lily argues with Serena about her arrest. No Doubt will portray an 80s band, and also for you 80s fans, Andrew McCarthy guest stars. 7:00 PM CT CW
11. House. It’s the season finale with the folks at the hospital treating a patient whose brain is at war with itself. House is still refusing to work in the clinic, so Cuddly forces him to have an unusual patient. Carl Reiner guest stars. 7:00 PM CT Fox
12. How I Met Your Mother. Ted learn about destiny when he runs into an ex, and Barney celebrates hi “200th.” 7:30 PM CT CBS
13. Two and a Half Men. Alan and Chelsea have a bonding experience which gives Charlie a break to do more of the things she loves doing. 8:00 PM CT CBS
14. Medium. The conclusion of a three-parter, Allison resigns when a fellow psychic lures her to work for a corporation. She enjoys the lifestyle, but is haunted by visions of a serial killer’s work in Phoenix. The company bigwig won’t allow her to share her dreams with Devalos and Scanlon. Ariel continue to keep trying to help a young teacher. Tracy Pollan and David Morse guest star. 8:00 PM CT NBC
15. One Tree Hill. Peyton and Lucas have surprise guests for their wedding, and Haley has a special role in the big day as well. Skills is keeping tabs on Jamie while Brooke keeps an eye on Nick Lachey, and Nathan is awaiting word form the NBA. 8:00 PM CT CW
16. 24. Kim, Jack’s daughter, is in danger, and the rivalry between Chloe and Janis is fueled by the continuing terror threat. 8:00 PM CT Fox
17. Rules of Engagement. Jeff, Audrey, Brad and Jackie go out to eat together, and Jeff isn’t too happy about Jackie helping himself to Jeff’s food, but Audrey makes him keep quiet about it. Russell goes on a date with a psychiatrist. 8:31 PM CT CBS
18. NBA Playoff: Game 4: Nuggets at Mavericks. Game 4 of the Western Conference semifinal series. 8:30 PM CT TNT
19. CSI: Miami. A man that has been boiled alive has the team investigating. Tara’s drug habit is found out, as well as the fact she sole some pills from the lab, as Julia’s life begins to spiral out of control 9:00 PM CT CBS
20. CSI: Miami. As Allison falls into a coma in the middle of working on a case, her spirit goes into the body of a middle-aged man. This turns the DuBois family upside down as the man lives with Joe and the kids just as Allison would. Jeffrey Tambor guest stars. 9:00 PM CT CBS
21. Castle. In the season finale (already?), the investigation of a plastic surgeon found murdered in his car involves patients that are obsessed with surgery and secret procedures. Alexis goes to her first prom, and Castle finds out disturbing info about Beckett’s past. 9:02 PM CT ABC
22. Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Guests tonight include Susan Sarandon, Randy Jackson, and Soulja Boy. 10:35 PM CT CBS
Photo courtesy of tv.yahoo.com