It’s the Supernanny season finale, as Jo helps out with more unruly kids. With all these kids that are so out of control, doesn’t it begin to make you wonder about the country’s future? Does this mean our future is dependent on one nanny, albeit a super one?
1. Patch Adams. It’s May 1st! Need to be further uplifted? Watch this Robin Williams movie about a doctor who sees medical benefits in having fun. 11:00 AM CT Bravo
2. The Ellen DeGeneres Show. It’s Ellen’s 1000th show. Now that’s impressive. Matthew McConaughey guests. Syndicated, check local listings.
3. Ghost Whisperer. Ghosts are haunting a girl’s dollhouse. 7:00 PM CT CBS
4. Howie Do It. Criss Angel is looking for a new assistant, a man makes a big mistake helping out on a pet infomercial, another man is trapped with sick people in a small room, and Howie laughs at people after asking them serious questions. 7:00 PM CT NBC
5. Wife Swap. They should have saved this for Halloween, but the mom a family that runs a haunted house switches out with the mom a family that doesn’t watch TV or use the internet. Let me just say, kill me now in either of those situations. Haunted houses scare the pants off me and I couldn’t live without TV and the internet. 7:00 PM CT ABC
6. Everybody Hates Chris. In order to delay a history presentation in class, Chris calls in a bomb threat to the school. An unhappy customer puts a voodoo hex on Rochelle. 7:00 PM CT CW
7. Prison Break. Michael makes arrangements to meet Christina, and she has surprising information about LIncoln. Pad Man gets to Miami with a nonnegotiable demand, Linc tries to abort Christina’s plan, and T-Bag ha to prove he’s trustworthy. 7:00 PM CT Fox
8. The Game. Melanie and Derwin’s engagement party doesn’t go as planned, and Kelly struggles as host when Jason brings his new girlfriend. 7:30 PM CT CW
9. Flashpoint. In order to carry out revenge against bullies, a student brings a gun to school. Parker leads the SRU’s effort to get the student to calm down and to diffuse the whole situation. 8:00 PM CT CBS
10. Dateline NBC. The death of a 24-year-old surfer is investigated. 8:00 PM CT NBC
11. Supernanny. In the season finale, a couple with four unruly kids and a father with questionable discipline methods needs help from Jo. 8:00 PM CT ABC
12. Dollhouse. A Dollhouse designer fine himself the focus of an investigation by Ballard. Echo helps a young girl deal with her painful past, Adelle searches in the attic, and Alpha reveals himself. Alan Tudyk guest stars. 8:01 PM CT Fox
13. NUMB3RS. Charlie focuses on tracking a serial killer to help him deal with his guilt over Don’s stabbing which nearly killed him. A geeky amateur sleuth and a retired accountant who both research serial murders as hobbies help Charlie investigate. They uncover that the killer may be responsible for over two dozen unsolved murders. 9:00 PM CT CBS
14. 20/20. An interview with Thomas “Bart” Whitaker who is on death row after his conviction in a murder-for-hire plot which ended in the murders of his mother and brother. His father, who was wounded but survived, is also interviewed. 9:00 PM CT ABC
15. Jimmy Kimmel Live. Here’s Matthew McConaughey again, and also an appearance by Kara DioGuardi from American Idol. Jason Aldean performs.
Photo courtesy of tv.yahoo.com