That’s right. It’s disco night on American Idol. It excites some, and not others. I have to say looking at our current final 7, only a few of them will do really well tonight, and that’ll be hard, as don’t forget we also lose two of them this week. I’m guess folks that have made an appearance to the bottom three will find their way back there again.
1. America’s Sweethearts. Even with the glasses and lack of makeup, it’s hard to take Julia Roberts as a frump. Regardless, it’s still a good romantic comedy. Find out more at Sazze. 9:30 AM CT FX
2. Rachael Ray. Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser appears, as well as Jeff Goldblum and a woman who claims to feed a family of four on just $5 a day. I think I need to her secret. Even Hamburger Helper, because I have two big guys to feed, costs me $9. But don’t tell Jillian we eat that. Syndicated, check local listings.
3. The Bonnie Hunt Show. Bonnie’s guests are Jorge Garcia, Eliza Dushku, and brothers Mark and Michael who were eliminated from The Amazing Race after way too many costly penalties. 2:00 PM CT NBC
4. The Biggest Loser: Couples. Winning a health-trivia challenge will win one of the Losers a trip to New York. They’ll all learn how to change their grocery shopping ways, as well as compete in a balance challenge, and in the end, someone will hit a milestone at the weigh-in. 7:00 PM CT NBC
5. According to Jim. Ruby’s piano teacher is in a secret relationship with Andy, yet Kyle gets a crush on her, requiring Jim’s counseling. 7:00 PM CT ABC
6. Reaper. Sam agrees to keep Alan safe from the Devil by helping him relocate to the Vatican if Alan explains how he got his soul back. Nine convinces Ben to let her meet his family, but the Devil forces Sam and Morgan to not get along. 7:00 PM CT CW
7. NBA Playoff: Game 2: Pistons at Cavaliers. Game 2 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinal series. 7:00 PM CT TNT
8. NBA Playoff: Game 2: Jazz at Lakers. Game 2 of the Western Conference quarterfinal series. 9:30 PM CT TNT. Time approximate after previous game.
9. Dancing With the Stars. Someone else will be eliminated tonight, and it has to be either Lawrence Taylor or Ty Murray. The only way for it to be Chuck Wicks would be if nobody likes him enough to vote for him, because he had such a great score last night. Also tonight, we’ll have performances from Natasha Bedingfield and Celtic Woman. 8:00 PM CT ABC
10. 90210. Donna talks to Kelly about her separation, and the two search together for a site for Donna’s new store. Naomi and Annie try to patch things up between them, Ethan and Liam continue their bonding, and Adrianna looks over the potential adoptive parents. Rob Estes directs. 8:00 PM CW
11. Fringe. Olivia witnesses a suicide at NYC’s Grand Central station … in Boston … in a dream, as she continues to have odd nightmares that could be linked to the ZFT manifesto, a drug, and her childhood. 8:01 PM CT Fox
12. The Unusuals. A sting operation is set up at a store that handles murder weapons and body-disposal advice. Shreager is asked for help in getting out of a resisting arrest charge, and Frank Lutz asks Cole for a favor at the worst time. 9:02 PM CT ABC
13. Rescue Me. Tommy decides it’s time for “the talk” with his daughter after he learns of Colleen’s relationship with Bart. and also meets with a French reporter who’s writing a 9/11 book, which brings up issues that cause friction between Franco and Mike. Mike finds a new theme for his bar, Sean looks for treatment for his bad back, and Tommy meets up with Sheila’s psycho-dramaturge. 9:00 PM CT FX
14. Jimmy KImmel Live. The unlucky person voted out of DWTS makes an appearance, along with Billy Bob Thornton. 12:05 AM CT ABC
Photo Courtesy of Fox