Tonight we have two season finales, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Friday Night Lights. Is it me or are season finales happening sooner? Did that’ used to be in May, or am I getting all mixed up because that’s when reality shows from the winter end? It just seems like there are no tried and true rules anymore.
1. Rachael Ray. Rachael cooks an Easter dinner, prepares deviled eggs (yum!), and has Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus on as guests, obviously promoting the movie that I don’t think will do well, as girls really aren’t caring too much about Hannah Montana these days. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. Tyra Banks. As proof girls don’t care as much about Hannah Montana these days, Miley and Billy Ray are also appearing on Tyra, as Miley talks about her autobiography. Syndicated, check local listings.
3. Just Between Friends. I saw this movie more than twenty years ago and have been looking for it since. Glad to find it again. Mary Tyler Moore and Christine Lahti are friends that don’t know it, but share the same man. 4:20 PM CT Encore Love
4. Ghost Whisperer. A ghost tries to help a mysterious woman would could be connected to another person’s death, and Melinda and Eli step in to help as well. 7:00 PM CT CBS
5. Howie Do It. Two people are blamed for breaking a priceless statue, a woman goes on an odd audition, interviewing men about grooming habits, a woman smears their faces with black makeup, and a woman fills in for the bride at the wedding rehearsal. 7:00 PM CT NBC
6. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. In the season finale, the Connors run into Weaver, and the confrontation is a pivotal event for John. 7:00 PM CT Fox
7. Howie Do It. An unexpected even in a dating show, a man botching a marriage proposal, Alex challenging people to win cash by catching marshmallows in their mouths, and a man getting a job at a funeral home just after they have lost a body. 7:30 Pm CT NBC
8. Flashpoint. A couple who had given up their baby for adoption, kidnap the baby from the adoptive parents. 8:00 PM CT CBS
9. Friday Night Lights. In the season finale, Eric’s contract is reviewed, Bill and Mindy’s wedding day is finally here, Tyra is on the wait list still, Matt gets ready to leave for college, and Tim and Lyla discuss their future. 8:00 PM CT NBC
10. Supernanny. Jo goes back the UK to help a family with a 9-year-old daughter who is coaching her 7-year-old brother on how to behave as abominably as her. 8:00 PM CT ABC
11. Dollhouse. Echo and Sierra are hunting spies, trying to track down the Dollhouse traitor. Mellie has surprising news for Ballard, and Adelle keeps a secret. 8:01 PM CT Fox
12. NUMB3RS. The death of a CalSci professor may be linked to a radical animal-rights group. 9:00 PM CT CBS
13. Dateline NBC. Josh Mankiewicz gets together with investigators to try to solve two murder cases. 9:00 PM CT NBC
14. 20/20. Diane Sawyer reports on guns in the U.S., as far as access, effectiveness, and attractiveness. Also a 10-year-old boy’s views on gun violence. 9:00 PM CT ABC
Photo courtesy of tv.yahoo.com