Honestly, doesn’t it seem like that’s what Celebrity Apprentice is becoming? It’s all about him, why he doesn’t do anything, why no one accepts his help, his meltdowns, and his drinking. Think you can be a better apprentice than him? Here’s your chance. Enter the Chicken of the Sea Apprentice Challenge 2009. How would you market Chick of the Sea? Enter the contest and you can win a trip to the Celebrity Apprentice finale in May.
1. NBA Basketball: Mavericks at Cavaliers. The Mavericks won in their last meeting 100-81. Will this afternoon be a repeat? 12:00 PM CT ABC
2. NASCAR Racing: Spring Cup In Martinsville, VA. It’s the shortest track in NASCAR for The Goody’s Fast Pain Relief 500. Will Jeff Gordon still be leading in the standings after? 12:30 PM CT Fox
3. Liar Liar. It takes Jim Carrey to pull off the comedy of this role of a pathological liar who is stricken with always having to tell the truth because of a wish his son makes. 2:00 PM CT USA
4. Sex and the City. I hadn’t watched the series save for one or two times until the movie came out. I so much enjoyed the movie, I’ve now seen every episode of the series. 4:30 PM CT HBO East
5. NCAA Basketball Tournament: Regional Finals. The Midwest Regional final and the South Regional final. 1:00 PM CT CBS
6. 60 Minutes. A report on criminals that create computer viruses to flood the internet and infect PCs in order to electronically rob bank accounts, endangered lions in Africa, and a profile of LeBron James. 6:00 PM CT CBS Time approx. after basketball.
7. Dateline NBC. It’s the third part of the series on the economic crisis. 6:00 PM CT NBC
8. The Amazing Race 14. It’s onto Thailand where they pose with tigers and get foot massages from an elephant. Margie collapses from the heat at the pit stop. 7:00 PM CT CBS Time approx. after basketball.
9. Kings. Needing to be with his illegitimate son who is sick, Silas disappears from an event. Wanting to tarnish the old image a little, Jack takes David out around the town, and Rev. Samuels is still clashing with Silas. 7:00 PM CT NBC
10. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. A family that operates a sanctuary for wild animals while living in a broken down trailer has a new home and animal facility built for them while they vacation in Costa Rica. But who cares for the animals while they’re gone? 7:00 PM CT ABC
11. The Simpsons. The Rev. Lovejoy finds out from the Parson that the credit card he used for his re-certification fee was declined, making him not a certified reverend right now, meaning Homer and Marge’s second marriage is not valid. 7:00 PM CT Fox
12. Cold Case. The case of a murdered newlywed who had pioneered suburban communities with affordable housing is reopened when evidence suggests he wasn’t killed at the site his body was found. 8:00 PM CT CBS
13. Celebrity Apprentice. Tonight the task turns the teams into hoteliers, but the guests become disgruntled and a team leader is out of control. 8:00 PM CT NBC
14. Family Guy. Stewie is upset when he can’t interview the the cast at a Star Trek convention, so he beams them to his bedroom in a transporter he builds. The original cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation provides voice cameos. 8:00 PM CT Fox
15. Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory. Tonight, Rob makes an attempt at riding the world’s largest skateboard. I’ll admit, I watch this show just to watch the cute bulldogs. 8:00 PM CT MTV
16. American Dad. Stan is released and returns home after being kidnapped in Colombia. I wonder if he runs into Kathleen Turner and Michael Douglas. Instead, it seems we have the guest voices of Amy Sedaris and Patrick Stewart, guest voicing on two series in a row tonight. 8:30 PM CT Fox
17. Rock of Love Bus With Bret Michaels. It’s beer, babes, and truckers in tonight’s challenge. 8:00 PM CT VH1
18. The Unit. To find the terrorists responsible for killing the U.S. Vice President, Jonas and Mack work together. It doesn’t go as planned, though, which forces Bob into running interference. 9:00 PM CT CBS
Photo courtesy of tv.yahoo.com