I know they do this every year, but I’m going to be lost during that first hour of primetime tonight with no Survivor. Sure, there are plenty of other things to watch, including it’s temporary replacement of college basketball, but it’s not the same. Then it’s going to really screw us over as it will be on next Wednesday with a clip show that Jeff Probst promises to be better than usual, and Ryan Seacrest is telling us we’ll have our American Idol performances as well that night. Until then, I’ll be twiddling my thumbs.
1. Regis and Kelly. Craig Ferguson and Jason Segel are the guests, along with Belinda Carlisle, the first to be voted off DWTS. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. Working Girl. Boy, does this movie have 80s written all over it! Melanie Griffith stars as a woman climbing the corporate ladder back when that was supposed to be an odd thing. 12:00 PM CT AMC
3. NCAA Basketball Tournament: First-Round Games. Featured teams are BYU/Texas A&M, Chattanooga/Connecticut, Butler/LSU, North Carolina/Radford, Cal. St. Northridge/Memphis, California/Maryland, and Northern Iowa/Purdue, Mississippi St./Washington. 11:10 AM CT CBS
4. The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Anderson Cooper guests and Katy Perry performs. I know my daughter will be watching that as soon as she gets home from school today. (Because of Anderson, of course.) Syndicated, check local listings.
5. Duets. This movie got horrible reviews from I think everyone but me. I like the duets as they pair up for karaoke, and I love the selections of music. 5:05 PM CT Starz 6
6. NCAA Basketball Tournament: First-Round Games. It’s back after just a few hours break with American/Villanova, UCLA/VCU, Minnesota/Texas, Duke/Binghamton, Clemson/Michigan, Oklahoma/Morgan State, Akron/Bonzaga, Illinois/Western Kentucky. 6:00 PM CT CBS
7. My Name Is Earl. Earl comes up with a karmic plan to right all his wrongs to the “witch lady” when he was younger, but she proves to be certifiable as she puts everyone in a life-or-death situation. Meanwhile, Joy is out to show she has a good side. Betty White guest stars. 7:00 PM CT NBC
8. Ugly Betty. Betty gets a makeover thanks to Marc and Amanda as she aims to take her relationship with Matt in a new direction. Daniel and Wilhelmina work to make the next issue more exciting to improve Mode’s bottom line, and Hilda considers her relationship with Archie. 7:00 PM CT ABC
9. Smallville. Tess tries to force Clark into revealing his powers by staging a midair plane accident as they’re flying to New York, and Davis learns how to have control. 7:00 PM CT CW
10. Bones. A high school athletes body is fond in a municipal salt truck, linking it to news reports the deceased had a “pregnancy pact” with volleyball teammates. Angela’s relationship with Roxie is tested by the thought of adopting a dog. 7:00 PM CT Fox
11. The Office. MIchael plans his own 15th anniversary party at the office, but the party loses its fun when the new vice president has very different ideas. Jim has another prank for Dwight, this time with quite a surprise at the end. 8:00 PM CT NBC
12. Grey’s Anatomy. Mark takes a stab at a face transplant surgery, and Meredith has a go at getting Derek to return after his fellow surgeons fail in their efforts. Cristina gets a solo surgery, but doesn’t have the focus, and Izzie wants to keep her condition a secret. 8:00 PM CT ABC
13. Supernatural. Lucifer’s sword is being use to kill angels, and Castiel and Uriel want Dean to use his torturing skills to get information from the suspect. 8:00 PM CT CW
14. Hell’s Kitchen. The aspiring chefs are challenged to make tapas-style dishes from leftovers, and at the dinner service, one mistake nearly takes both teams out. 8:00 PM CT Fox
15. 30 Rock. Liz finds out that Drew’s good looks has gotten him special treatment in life, and as tracy’s contract expires, Jack puts everything in trying to resign him. Jenna considers a new hairstyle to get more attention. 8:31 PM CT NBC
16. ER. No one seems to remember it’s Neela’s last day at County, but she’s definitely ready to be an attending, when she has a disagreement with Dubenko, but doesn’t back down. Brenner has a breakthrough regarding his painful past. 9:00 PM CT NBC
17. Private Practice. Addison finds a disturbed pregnant woman has lost her baby, and Violet must convince the woman the baby has died and that she need surgery. Cooper has to tell a patient he needs part of his jaw removed because of dancer, Dell deals with his daughter not being around after his ex moves, and Sam and Addison both deal with having feelings for people that aren’t attainable. 9:02 PM CT ABC
18. Bridget’s Sexiest Beaches. On tonight’s show, she travels to Croatia with fellow Playboy Playmate Sara Underwood. 9:00 PM CT Travel Channel
19. The Tonight Show With Jay Leno. President Barack Obama guests, as does Garth Brooks. 10:35 PM CT NBC
Photo courtesy of ballhype.com