After watching Holly Madison on Dancing With the Stars on Monday, now we have another of Hef’s former stable, Bridget Marquardt with her own reality series, Bridget’s Sexiest Beaches. Bridget is on a quest to discover the most beautiful beaches in the world, immersing herself in everything from early-morning sport fishing to late-night luaus. The question remains, after the big breakup, who has the better gig, Bridget or Holly?
1. The Bonnie Hunt Show. Bonnie’s guests are Jeffrey Dean Morgan, T.I., and The Amazing Race’s Amanda and Kris who were eliminated last weekend. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Dancing With the Stars partners Shawn Johnson and Mark Ballas are Ellen’s guests, along with Felicity Huffman and Rascal Flatts. Syndicated, check local listings.
3. The Devil Wears Prada. Anne Hathaway plays a new journalist without fashion sense who takes a job working at a fashion magazine. 4:30 PM CT FX
4. Survivor: Tocantins – The Brazilian Highlands. The challenge will get so down and dirty tonight that someone will lose a tooth. Just as we saw in the preview, the Exile Alliance might be found out and it will lead to an emotional outburst by someone all too confident. I hope that’s not Taj. 7:00 PM CT CBS
5. Ugly Betty. Betty is introduced to Matt’s mother, while Hilda’s family tries to set her up with Archie. Wilhelmina has financial troubles, and Daniel’s relationship with Molly has to be adjusted. Christine Baranski and Ralph Macchio guest star. 7:00 PM CT ABC
6. Smallville. Linda Lake, a reporter, tries to blackmail Clark for the info on the Red-Blue Blur, in hopes of getting back some journalistic fame. Instead, Clark chooses to reveal his secret to Lois and asks her to write a story about it for the Daily Planet. 7:00 PM CT CW
7. Bones. A corpse begins to disintegrated after it’s found in the bottom of a gorge, making Brennan and Booth hurry to solve the crime. The find out the victim was a car salesman that was quite shady. 7:00 PM CT Fox
8. Kath & Kim. It’s the season finale for this freshman show, as Kath asks Phil to move in with her as she fixes it up for the Parade of HOmes. Kim is ticked off when Craig forgets their second date anniversary, but it’s all part of his plan to get her back. 7:30 PM CT NBC
9. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Ray and Riley becomes hostages while investigating a shootout in a Las Vegas neighborhood that is normally calm. 8:00 PM CT CBS
10. The Office. Michael suggests putting “golden tickets” inside paper packages that will work out as discounts for clients. Kevin sets out to court a woman, so Andy, Jim, and Pam give him some pointers. 8:00 PM CT NBC
11. Grey’s Anatomy. Derek wants to quit after finding out the high mortality rate of his patients, Bailey and the chief fight over her pediatrics fellowhship until Adele steps in, and Izzie’s interns find something upsetting about an unknown patient. 8:00 PM CT ABC
12. Supernatural. Sam and Dean visit a small town with people cheating death after the disappearance of the Reapers. They travel into the spiritual world for answers to find out who’s behind it all. 8:00 PM CT CW
13. Hell’s Kitchen. The remaining chefs cook for a Bar Mitzvah, and prepare fine-dining variations of the honoree’s three favorite dishes. Do you think given the age that hot dogs are included here? 8:00 PM CT Fox
14. 30 Rock. When TGS den mother Liz is required to go to jury duty, the cast and crew create havoc in her absence at 30 Rock. Jack doesn’t listen to the staffers warnings when he gets obsess with launching a new product. 8:30 PM CT NBC
15. Eleventh Hour. During Fashion Week in NYC, four murders occur and rage takes over people that before had no previous history of violence. Hood investigates to find out what triggered the mayhem. 9:01 PM CT CBS
16. ER. Waiting for a donor kidney to arrive, Carter is surprised with a visit from his old mentor, Dr. Benton. Neela and Sam get stranded at the airport with the transplant organs, and Banfield connects with an abandoned child. 9:00 PM CT NBC
17. Private Practice. Addison flirts with a doctor at the hospital who it turns out is more than what she would have imagined. Pete and Sheldon work on persuading Violet to take a paternity test, but she’s not buying it, and Naomi helps Sam plan a date with Sonya after he accidentally calls Sonya Naomi. 9:02 PM CT ABC
18. Bridget’s Sexiest Beaches. Tonight Bridget travels to Australia, and the beaches Down Under. 9:00 PM CT Travel Channel