What I love about Celebrity Apprentice is all the big names and personalties in one room at once, and that’s not even considering Trump and his hair. This season we have Dennis Rodman, Joan Rivers, Andrew Dice Clay, and Tom Green, just to name a few. And they’re baking cupcakes tonight?
1. NASCAR Racing: Sprint Cup In Las Vegas. It’s the Shelby 427 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Matt Kenseth will be working on his third straight win, with this race now requiring 285 laps. 2:30 PM CT Fox
2. My Girl. This is one of my favorite stories. There’s just so many unique relationship quandaries. Find out what seems to be at the center of it at Sazze . 3:30 PM CT ABC Family.
3. What About Bob? If you’re looking to be cheered up, this movie does the trick every time, starring Billy Murray and Richard Dreyfuss. 5:00 PM CT Encore 6
4. 60 Minutes. An interview with a Boston investment investigator who continually was alerting the SEC about Bernie Madoff’s fraudulent hedge fund, a report on military-quality weapons being used in the Mexican drug cartels, and a profile of Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal. 6:00 PM CT CBS
5. America’s Funniest Home Videos. The finalists are shown and include a little girl who thinks an apple is a radish, a chihuahua’s bathroom habits, a man who talks to animals, a boy in a Christmas pageant, and a toddler who tries to get out of his crib. 6:00 PM CT ABC
6. Rain Man. The Oscar wins in this movie from 1988 were well-deserved, find out why at Sazze. 6:30 PM CT WGN
7. The Amazing Race. The teams travel to Romania and search for coffins that are buried nearby Dracula’s castle. A team at the front of pack falls behind when their flight makes an unexpected landing. 7:00 PM CT CBS
8. Extreme Makeover. Home Edition. After a flood destroys their home and photography studio of a mom that does volunteer work for babies born in Neonatal ICU, Ty and the others help out. 7:00 PM CT ABC
9. Simpsons. Bart and his fellow “under-performers” get an exemption from the standardized testing at school, being sent to Capital City. Homer’s insurance runs out, and he needs to make sure he doesn’t get injured. 7:00 PM CT Fox
10. America. Rosie O’Donnell stars as a therapist that helps a troubled teen who has been in the foster care system his entire life. 7:00 PM CT Lifetime.
11. King of the Hill. Peggy and Hank forget to pick up Bobby at the mall while they’re on a date. He then uses their guilt to play them against each other for his affection, but it works too well as they then want to spend more time with him instead of buying him gifts. 7:30 PM CT Fox
12. Jesse Stone: Thin Ice. Starring as the title character, a New England chief of police, Tom Selleck stars in the fifth installment of this TV movie series. He’s investigated by Internal Affairs when his friend is seriously wounded after a gunfight Stone was involved in. Apart from that, Stone agrees to help a mom search for her missing child. 8:00 PM CT CBS
13. Celebrity Apprentice. On board in this second celebrity version, we have Clint Black, Brian McKnight, Tionne Watkins, Andrew Dice Clay, Tom Green, Joan Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Herschel Walker, Scott Hamilton, Claudia Jordan, and Brande Roderick. Tonight they’ll bake and sell cupcakes. 8:00 PM CT NBC
14. American Dad. Langley Falls bans trans fats, forcing Stan and Steve to become smugglers. Klaus finds out he is due to receive an inheritance, but can’t collect on it because the CIA turned him into a fish. He has Roger impersonate him as an East German. 8:30 PM CT Fox
15. Brothers & Sisters. A new arrival for the Walker family is put to the side because of a serious health concern that affects the inner family circle. When Rebecca is privy to info that could bring the family business crashing down, meaning possible prison time for one of them, she needs help from her dad. 8:00 PM CT ABC
16. Rock of Love Bus With Bret Michaels. It’s a challenge that involves beer, babes, and truckers. What could be better? Read Christina’s thoughts on the episode, directed towards Bret. 10:00 PM CT VH1
Photo courtesy of tv.yahoo.com