It’s our last chance to see Late Night With Conan O’Brien tonight, our last time to see him in this show, and our last time until after Memorial Day to see him at all. Assumably he’s spending that time to get ready for his takeover on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno. A lot of people have definite opinions on this move, but I’m not really sure how I feel. Unlike some, I’ve liked Conan since his very raw beginning. I just love his creative humor that doesn’t have to slap you in the face to be funny. I’m interested to see how he brings it to a more mainstream audience. In the meantime, Conan, it’s been a slice.
1. Oprah Winfrey. Oprah, Gayle King, Mark Consuelos, and Ali Wentworth provide interviews with Oscar nominees. Syndicated, check local listings.
2. Regis and Kelly. Taylor Hicks continues his appearance with “Dating With the Stars”, and his old judge Randy Jackson makes an appearance, as does Selma Blair. Syndicated, check local listings.
3. Dreamgirls. Speaking of Oscars, here’s Jennifer Hudson’s Oscar-winning spin as Effie. I think Eddie Murphy should have picked up a statue for this as well. Read more at Sazze. 11:15 AM CT HBO West
4. Herbie: Fully Loaded. Certainly not an Oscar winner, but it’s Lindsay Lohan’s starring role before she became nothing more than a gossip headline. 4:00 PM CT Disney XD
5. Serendipity. Do you believe in fate? I do, and that’s why I love this movie. 5:00 PM CT Bravo
6. Howie Do It. Howie’s assistant steals TV show ideas from someone else, a new assistant’s first job is to fire someone else, Howie pretends to be a ticket agent who doesn’t like to give out tickets after they’re paid for, and Vic gets annoying to people on the street. 7:00 PM CT NBC
7. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Sarah, along with John, Cameron, and Derek, investigates the company town that’s connected to the broken-down factory. Weaver looks for a possible survivor. 7:00 PM CT Fox
8. The Amazing Race 14. It’s a rerun of last week’s season premiere on CBS. This is a good one that you don’t want to miss. Many called the cheese challenge one of the funniest ever. 7:00 PM CT Travel Channel.
9. Friday Night Lights. Riggins wants the team to accept J.D., but J.D.’s dad doesn’t approve. Julie and Matt go to the lake together, a woman from Cash’s past makes a surprising claim, and Landry holds band auditions. 8:00 PM CT CBS
10. Supernanny. Jo is in NYC helping the family of two boys who throw tantrums, especially at bedtime, or when they want new toys. 8:00 PM CT ABC
11. 13 – Fear Is Real. It’s the season finale with the final three trying to win the $66,666 top prize in the final execution ceremony. 8:00 PM CT CW
12. Dollhouse. Echo is the intended target of an outdoorsman’s hunt after she’s imprinted with a matching personality to his. Agent Ballard’s investigation is helped by info concerning Echo’s true identity. 8:01 PM CT Fox
13. Jockeys. Tonight, a couple who are both jockeys try to reach a balance between life at home and their careers. See more on this new show at Reality Shack. 8:00 PM CT Animal Planet
14. Dateline NBC. The mystery behind the death of a female parishoner in the church office, which left the congregation in shock and suspicious, is investigated to see if it was a suicide or murder. 9:00 PM CT NBC
15. 20/20. Diane Sawyer’s report on teen poverty in Appalachia is updated. 9:00 PM CT ABC
16. Revenge of the Nerds. A group of rejects at a college get together and form their own fraternity and stage a war against the jocks that have tortured them. 9:00 PM CT TV Land
17. Late Night With Conan O’Brien. It’s the final episode as Conan leaves and gets ready to take over on The Tonight Show. The White Stripes perform. 11:35 PM CT NBC
Photo courtesy of tv.yahoo.com