President Barack Obama has his very first Presidential press conference tonight, and it seems to be throwing everything into a tailspin. For some reason CBS is only committing to a half hour of it, while everyone else is committing to a foul hour.. Yet, ABC still hadn’t decided as of press time what they were going to do tonight with The Bachelor and True Beauty. Keeping ABC on after after the Presidents press conference, then, is going to be a gamble. Repeats? The Bachelor? Two episodes of True Beauty? What will we have?
1. Terms of Endearment. Debra Winger and Shirley MacLaine star as mother and daughter in this movie that takes us through a range of emotions. Jack Nicholson appears to give us a little more of the emotion and a lot of laughs. 10:00 AM CT HBO SIgnature East
2. Bonnie Hunt Show. Yvonne Strahovski, Peter Reckell and Kristian Alfonso from Days of Our Lives, and a 13 year old pin-pong phenom are Bonnie’s guests. Syndicated, check local listings.
3. What’s Love Got to Do With It. Angela Bassett and Laurence Fishburne star as Ike and Tina Turner in this biography of their lives togehter, showcasing the abuse. 1:00 PM CT Lifetime
4. Ellen DeGeneres Show. Ellen has a Grammy-themed show with John Mayer, Josh Groban, Lady Antebellum, and the NFL’s Chester Pitts and Ephraim Salaam. 3:00 PM CT Syndicated, check local listings.
5. Presidential News Conference. President Barack Obama stages his first prime-time press conference. 7:00 PM CT and can be seen on all the major networks, except CW, as well as the news channels.
6. How I Met Your Mother. The gang thinks Barney might have a girlfriend when he leaves MacLaren’s seemingly for no reason at all. 7:30 PM CT CBS
7. Two and Half Men. Charlie finds himself in couples counseling. 8:00 PM CT CBS
8. Heroes. Matt’s paintings show a dire fate for a person close to him, Sylar meets a young person with abilities that might be able to help find his dad, and Nathan’s new quest features people with abiliites on the run. 8:00 PM CT NBC
9. 24. The President and her administration oppose the Sangala Juma regine, in spite of the terror attacks that happened recently. When Dubaku threatens the first family, he raises the tension. 8:00 PM CT Fox
10. The Big Bang Theory. Leonard has to put up with a visit from his mother, which he’s been dreading, and it ends up brnging hin and Penny closer. 8:30 PM CT CBS
11. CSI: Miami. Horation thinks that a prominent defense attorney is inolved in a murder cover-up. 9:00 PM CT CBS
12. Medium. Several killings are witnessed by what seems like a ghost, peeking Allison’s paranormal thoughts. Ariel is partnered with her crush in heatlh class, and they have to care for an artifical baby together, yet it has an odd effect on her, as she feels drugged when holding the baby. 9:00 PM CT NBC
Photo courtesy of www1.whdh.com and AP