Looks like CornerOfficeX over at RealityBBQ has come through with yet another credible spoiler – this time it’s the cast list for BB10. This is the same guy who spoiled quite a lot of information for the last couple of seasons, and accurately too. So after saying yesterday during our radio show that all of the leaked cast lists so far were fakes, this one, which came out only hours later, is most likely legit.
We don’t have to wait too long for the official announcement though – that will happen next Wednesday according to casting director Robin Kass. According to CBS, however, it’ll be Tuesday morning on The Early Show. They’re still pushing this whole “back to basics” thing, with a house full of strangers and lots more live audience participation. I hope the reality of this season lives up to the hype for a change.
Anyway, without further ado, here’s the (supposed) cast list for BB10:
Jesse (Jessie?), 22.
Jerry, 75, is the self professed biggest Big Brother fan in the world.
Keesha, 29, blond bombshell who works at Hooters.
Not too much info there to go on, right? Except that Jerry is 75! My first reaction was, “cool!” But now I’m just hoping they don’t dumb down the physical comps to give him a better shot at winning them.
Fortunately, there’s a bit more info. You’ll have to play “match the name to the description,” but at least it’s something:
– A recently divorced Koren-American tomboy.
– A 35 year old gay rodeo cowboy who’s a bit prejudiced himself.
– A 25 year old who doesn’t consider himself a bartender.
– A 53 year old New Orleans socialite.
– A 31 year old who’s from a predominantly white neighborhood, she’s a black mother of 3 and an Obama supporter in Bush country. She has a pair of rare twins. (Note: Don’t ask me what “a pair of rare twins” means. Pretty sure they’re not talking about her boobs though.)
– The son of a Pentecostal preacher.
– A 24 year old teacher in an all boys Catholic school. He would move out of the country if Hillary were President.
Our new hamsters are sequestered and busily doing photo shoots, interviews, and watching movies and past seasons of BB. Hopefully they’re also taking mental notes.
House pics should be available next week!
Don’t forget, you can sign up for the live feeds now, and get 14 days free too! Check it out: Watch Big Brother 24/7!