• Does Katzie sprawl out on her countertops at home? That doesn’t seem like appropriate kitchen behavior.
• Katzie – “I don’t want to be a bitch, but don’t mess with my desserts.” Perhaps the toughest way to say something not tough. That’s like saying, “I’ll cut you if you wash my delicates in hot water.”
• How hysterical was it when Katzie mentioned L&B Spumoni Gardens has her inspiration to make spumoni, only to learn that the proprietors are really close friends with Elvis? HA! Talk about pressure!
• More from Katzie, who was a gold mine of entertainment this week, in that after the stink she raised (rightfully) over the ice cream machines, she would up having her sorbet overflow. With Elvis in the room. Heh.
• Macho called Katzie a “hot mess.” I am officially calling for a moratorium on the term “hot mess.”
• Macho has a lesbian crush on Rockman. Word, Macho, word.
• Chefs seem to have been given toys – water guns a bubbles – and I wonder if they could have requested a Snoopy Snow Cone machine.
• Rebecca calls out Macho on her use of the word “sacrificing.” It is not sacrificing yourself for the team when you have immunity, it would be if you didn’t.
• If Carlos’ constant use of cereal in his desserts wasn’t an indictment of the cereal industry, I don’t know what is.
• Extra Scene – Rockman in her bikini. Nice. Also, the chefs get to play in the water park and Katzie’s shorts fall off on the water slide.
Next week – The Beastie Boys?!? Desserts made out of beans and ravioli?!? Beer ice cream?!? That could be interesting….
Don’t miss a single recap of this show or others. Sign up for the RSS Feeds.