• Ironic that I just went with my family to see “Rio” on the same day as the Race went to Rio. There are even a couple of scenes in the film that reminded me of AR2’s visit to Rio – Grannies skydiving and beachcombing being the memorable moments there. Sadly, no talking birds in AR this week. And no Tracy Morgan as a bulldog. That’ll be next season.
• Big Easy to Mallory about Brazil – “Some of the girls in Brazil are men…check his neck.” Heh.
• Zurich airport, Big Easy again after the Sisters started running, “Are we really gonna do this?…I’m with the idiots that are running.” Good point – no urgency there, they are all flying together.
• Would have been a totally different race if Big Easy could lie. As the Trotters and Zev/Justin sat on a 7:30 am flight that would have given them a 10 hour lead(!), the Trotters wandered up to Garlory and the Sisters to check on flights. He badly lied that they didn’t have their flight yet, thus sounding off every alarm in the other two teams’ heads.
• Something I will miss now – Kisha’s goofy laugh.
• Zev has White Boy Rhythm. I too, suffer that fate. Poor Zev. Look up awkward in the dictionary and you get a picture of Zev in the Carnivale garb. Although my favorite part is when Zev smacked his coach in the ass.
• Zev’s parting line – “He was the Race, and I was the amazing.” Awesome.
• I wonder how many cabbies have seen the Race and wonder when they may be front and center on a reality show? You would think they would prepare for that possibility.
• Forklift guy was giddy when Gary showed yet another skill by rocking that challenge.
• Awesome shot of the Horseshoe Island segment of the Sisters leaving, and the Trotters arriving. Welcome to HD, Amazing Race.
• I can do without trailer park residents mocking my Amazing Race teams. That’s my job.
• The last image we get – Cord tossing his hat rather well across the field. No more Cowboy music, no more Sweet Georgia Brown. Most likely, no more of these teams on any fufure Race. But who knows, Boston Rob can do four Survivors, I guess we can bring back the Trotters a third time.